Android Droibox MX XBMC Special Edition, another choice?
Got it from amazon at only £69.99 plus delivery, (now they fulfill it so you can get free delivery).

It looks exactly the same as Midnight MX2.

I used to have a JUSTOP Android 4.0 box, which runs XBMC only at low definition.

JUSTOP recently release several android boxes and dongles, but only this one has been claimed as 'XBMC special edition'.

This black little box doid impress me.. it's much faster and XBMC plays 1080p without hitch. I installed sportsdevil and xxx Smile) addons no problem.

specs:

- CPU: Amlogic Cortex-A9 Dual Core 1.5Ghz
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- GPU: Mali 400, 2D/ 3D/ OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z430)/ OpenVG1.1(AMD Z160) 27M Tri/sec
- Internal Storage: 8GB NAND Flash
- Internet: Wireless 802.11B/G/N
- Power Requirements: 5V 2.0A
- Expansion: SD card slot, up to 32GB
- USB: USB 2.0 Port x4, support OTG, support external HDD to 2TB

Well G-box single core is more expansive than this, so I will recommend it to everybody. I know your guys are looking for this..

I don't know whether I allowed to post links, so I dont.., but it's very easy to find... Big Grin
(2013-06-05, 08:33)eskro Wrote: not again...

(2013-06-06, 16:43)solamnic Wrote:
(2013-06-05, 08:33)eskro Wrote: not again...

sorry?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166455
(2013-06-06, 18:11)solamnic Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166455

OK i see, so I'm a spammer. Sad

To be honest I don't care about what you say, I believe this forums is supposed for XBMC hardware, my box is just a piece of XBMC hardware, I saw other member asking for cheap XBCM solutions that's why post this.

And I suspect you are just one of sellers and don't want to see other good xbmc boxes so you loose market so you suggest others are spammers Big GrinRoflRoflLaugh
any warranty?
(2013-06-06, 21:39)BigDogBig Wrote: any warranty?

Sure, Now if I could just have your CreditCard information... Smile
(2013-06-06, 18:44)Justinuk Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 18:11)solamnic Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166455

OK i see, so I'm a spammer. :(

To be honest I don't care about what you say, I believe this forums is supposed for XBMC hardware, my box is just a piece of XBMC hardware, I saw other member asking for cheap XBCM solutions that's why post this.

And I suspect you are just one of sellers and don't want to see other good xbmc boxes so you loose market so you suggest others are spammers :D:rofl::rofl::laugh:

Just don't wanna see more junk posted like almost every single piece of crap that is sold and after users come whining why the shitty box won't deliver what they promised.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-06-06, 22:11)davilla Wrote:

is it too good to be true if you can get a xbmc box at 70 quid... I can see others are paying hundreds... Confused
(2013-06-06, 22:33)BigDogBig Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 22:11)davilla Wrote:

is it too good to be true if you can get a xbmc box at 70 quid... I can see others are paying hundreds... Confused

Are you certain that it works as promised?
(2013-06-06, 23:41)solamnic Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 22:33)BigDogBig Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 22:11)davilla Wrote: Sure, Now if I could just have your CreditCard information... Smile

Are you certain that it works as promised?

No that's why I asked..

And I suspect you are just one of sellers and don't want to see other good xbmc boxes so you loose market so you suggest others are spammers Big GrinRoflRoflLaugh

Most of the other people who also sell stuff aren't only selling stuff when they post on our forums.

Every. Single. Post. You've made is for the sole purpose of pushing this product. So yes, you will be treated as a spammer and banned if you continue. Feel free to continue to be a part of our community, but I don't want to see you ever mention "Droibox" again.
(2013-06-07, 06:49)Ned Scott Wrote: Every. Single. Post. You've made is for the sole purpose of pushing this product. So yes, you will be treated as a spammer and banned if you continue

+1
(2013-06-07, 06:49)Ned Scott Wrote:

Most of the other people who also sell stuff aren't only selling stuff when they post on our forums.

Every. Single. Post. You've made is for the sole purpose of pushing this product. So yes, you will be treated as a spammer and banned if you continue. Feel free to continue to be a part of our community, but I don't want to see you ever mention "Droibox" again.

OK I agree. It's your forum, you are the boss.
I've purchased this box on Wednesday via Amazon, received on Friday. Went to install today (Saturday)............nothing.........nothing comes up on screen. Connected via HDMI cable to the tv nothing comes up. Box has blue light on but nothing on. All new HDMI cables and using one provided.

Contacted Justop via email and forum, no response as of yet.

If i have to do a firmware update I'll be very disappointed as I think this should of been done before is was shipped due it being supplied by Justop.

Would love some advice, update, someone to contact but looks like I might have to wait til Monday as it's Sunday tomorrow and no one will be able to support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Droibox MX XBMC Special Edition, another choice?4