Fanart Grabber - script for skinners

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
robweber Offline
Posting Freak
I would imagine one of the skins set it. Normally those settings are set by the skin author via a RunScript() command to the addon. If the error shows up again check the skins and see if they are using such a command. I'm working on an update to the addon, I'll add a note to disregard settings that aren't correct and use defaults to avoid this in the future.
find quote
Mudislander Offline
Skilled Skinner
It's likely to be CCM-Helix, might br passing the change refresh rate without having a number - I'll look into it. For the moment users could go into skinsettings and re-enter the refresh rate for fanart script.

Noli illegitimi carborundum
find quote
xbmcwayist Offline
(2015-03-03 16:08)robweber Wrote:  I would imagine one of the skins set it. Normally those settings are set by the skin author via a RunScript() command to the addon. If the error shows up again check the skins and see if they are using such a command. I'm working on an update to the addon, I'll add a note to disregard settings that aren't correct and use defaults to avoid this in the future.

I see. will good to have figured it out. I appreciate you looking into it so nobody else gets the problem.
find quote
xbmcwayist Offline
(2015-03-03 23:49)Mudislander Wrote:  It's likely to be CCM-Helix, might br passing the change refresh rate without having a number - I'll look into it. For the moment users could go into skinsettings and re-enter the refresh rate for fanart script.

Ah, maybe. But I also got it on an Android Box with Gotham only, which ran CCM for Gotham and Nebula, so no CCM Helix in it. But still possible. Thanks for checking it out.
find quote