PVR Information pop up
Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried searching but "PVR information pop up" or some combination of those terms just isn't working. I'm still kinda new to XBMC so maybe I should know this...

I'm running MythTV as my PVR backend (if which backend I use matters) and I get lots of PVR Information pop-ups. Show X has started recording, show y completed, this was aborted, that was deleted... Is there any way to turn those off?
In live TV settings there's a option to disable this... notify on updated recordings or something along those lines, sorry I'm not at my computer to check

I had seen the one about lost connection notifications, and that, as expected, didn't help. Encouraged by your post I looked again, and I see "Display a notification on timer updates" which I just disabled. I've looked through these screens several times, but I just skimmed over the Recording options, plus looking in the pvr add-on. This sounds like the right one. Not sure how I missed it, but you pointed me in the right direction so I should be good. Thanks!
the add-on itself shows these notifications
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2013-06-08, 15:09)opdenkamp Wrote: the add-on itself shows these notifications

Right, but as teeedubb pointed out, you turn them off in the System->LiveTV ->Recordings settings, not in the settings for the PVR add-on settings where I was mainly looking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Information pop up0