TV seasons dissappeared in library
Having an issue with 2 season in my xbmc setup which I didn't before.

My library is no longer finding Buffy the vampire slayer season 4 and 5, but successfully finds 1,2,3,6,7,0 and all other tv shows and episodes.

It used to list them without issue, now it doesn't, they do not show up in xbmc log either (eg. couldn't be added).
I tried missing movies scanner, which also doesn't see the episodes in season 4 or 5 BUT it does see the files in the dvd extras folder I have within each season

Files are all named the same way and stored in Season folders.

Season #/Series - Season##Episode## - Title.extension

Season 2/Buffy The Vampire Slayer - S02E01 - When She Was Bad.mkv
Season 4/Buffy The Vampire Slayer - S04E01 - The Freshman.mkv

When in files view all files can be found and played and have their information.

I've deleted all xbmc data and reinstalled to no change, checked folders and naming all seem fine.

Any ideas what's going on or how to fix?

Thanks a lot

UPDATE:
I renamed the series folder simply to Buffy and it now has found the missing seasons. If I rename it to Buffy The Vampire Slayer, season 4 and 5 go missing again. So, while I can 'fix' this, it doesn't really fix the issue.
you naming looks fine...if you want help with this you need to try it again and post your debug log (check the wiki if you dont know how to ) so we can see what happens when you try to add those seasons.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Well I tried again, and it's worked fine this time. So no idea.

(At least Notepad++ has a good replace all function for my Buffy/Angel timeline playlists Tongue)

Thanks anyway.
tvdb was down yesterday.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV seasons dissappeared in library0