Consistency of image size between 2 computer
Hello!

I have a strange problem. I define a width and height for a given image and it shows correctly on my development laptop. However, when I look at my main HTPC, the image has not the same dimension (the image is larger than the defined thumb border).

Do someone knows how that could happen?

The resolutions are not the same (1440x900 vs 1920x1080) but I doubt that could be the problem. The rest of the skin is shown as expected. There is a zoom animation of the focused item that might explain it, but that would mean the image is always focused.

It's on a recently added list on the home screen on the Home screen.

Sorry if it's sound like a confused man. I am!
Different aspect ratio. 1440x900 is 16:10 while 1920x1080 is 16:9.
(2013-06-10, 17:02)`Black Wrote: Different aspect ratio. 1440x900 is 16:10 while 1920x1080 is 16:9.

And this makes XBMC do all kind of stuff automatically: cropping, filling, resizing..
but why is there only 1 image that doesn't "fit" ? I'll post screens when I get home tonight.
I think that the problem is the fact that the first item of the Recently added list (id=8021) seems "focused", even though the Homescreen list (id=300) is focused (I can go from TV Shows to Settings, etc...).

When I change the code of the focusedlayout options of the Recently added list, removing ListItem.Icon for exemple results in the 1st item of the list to disappear (I mean the icon, not the item). Alternatively, when I remove the call to ListItem.Icon of the itemlayout options, all images disappear, except the 1st one.
ok, well. The problem seems related to a bad aspect ratio of a given episode.

While I now know that's a "temporary" problem as soon as the thumb gets fixed, I still don't understand why it shows corectly on my laptop and not on my HTPC.

Would a call to <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio> would fix that (inside the image control)?
I think its due to different screen resolutions. Xbmc threats 1.9:1 ratio's as wide aspect images.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Consistency of image size between 2 computer0