• 8(current)
XBMC settings won't save, why????
(2013-07-31, 11:12)Martijn Wrote: There's a trac ticket for this to be solved before 13.0 release

Hello, thank you for you response, so which issue? The settings not saving on Android or the network settings now loading on Linux build?

Cheers.
(2013-08-01, 08:38)nzhardcore Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 11:12)Martijn Wrote: There's a trac ticket for this to be solved before 13.0 release

Hello, thank you for you response, so which issue? The settings not saving on Android or the network settings now loading on Linux build?

Cheers.
setting not saving as the thread topic says.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hello, I had similar problems on a atv520 here was my solution:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180691
(2013-07-02, 17:47)adrianc1982 Wrote: try this out, let me know if it works for you, its working for me, kind of i think it needs a little more tweaking, but test it out and let me know how it goes.

unzip this file in your addons folder...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qla78k

Hi. can you tell me the password to download the file??´
Thanks
Anyone ever get the password?
I have this same problem but I am not a computer technology person! How can I save my settings?
(2016-03-27, 15:13)winkswoman Wrote: I have this same problem but I am not a computer technology person! How can I save my settings?
You are posting on a very old thread. I see you also did another post that got trashed due to addons that are not discussed our supported here.

Kodi is free. You really should contact the seller who sold you the preloaded box.
I don't get what the infatuation with SD cards and startup managers is all about? I don't have either of these and even if I did my settings wouldn't be on a card, I store them on the box itself but still getting the same problem, It keeps reverting to original settings on reboot. I've even been advised to setup as I like it then copy my guisettings.xml, put it somewhere safe(folder). That way if it does it again I should simply copy and paste over the new one with the old one. Not much of a cure if the box does it everytime you log out. Still hoping someone comes up with an answer though.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC settings won't save, why????0