Linux Issues with AddOns
Hello!

I have recently updated to XBMC 13.0-ALPHA8 Git:3b8e182 (Complied: Sep 16 2013).

since then (I think) each time I start XBMC I have to click a lot of popups telling me that dependencies are not met or the plugging is broken. This happens each time I start XBMC. All Skins are broken. not one skin does work - only the standard.Confused

Any ideas what happened? First of all its annoying and then its also very bad as I want to have an other skin and I love the Addons!
Please help ...

/krijeck
rebuilding ....
there's a search button that will point you to the same questions
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-14, 20:42)Martijn Wrote: there's a search button that will point you to the same questions

if I would have been successful with the search function I would not have posted this question.
what shall I search for?

sorry but your answer does not help ... Huh
rebuilding ....
http://forum.xbmc.org/search.php?action=...order=desc
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-14, 21:01)Martijn Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/search.php?action=...order=desc

unfortunately this search does not provide the info I need or probably there is no solution yet for this problem.
my XBMC setup is not useable at the moment .... each start at least 10 popups show up telling that the dependencies are not met or the plug-in is broken. really annoying! ConfusedSadRolleyes

deleting the addons15.db from the user data folder killed the whole XBMC setup.
anyone having the same issues and having solved this problem? Huh

/krijeck
rebuilding ....
Addon dependencies have been bumped. If you need all running - don't use a nightliy in alpha state.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2013-11-16, 11:00)fritsch Wrote: Addon dependencies have been bumped. If you need all running - don't use a nightliy in alpha state.

any help/idea on how to go back to a non nightly built without making an install from scratch?
/krijeck
rebuilding ....
Did you compile it yourself or install via apt-get?

If you used git you can just check out an older revision

If you used apt-get you can specify installing an older version of most package
Just say "no" when it asks if you want to disable them. Some might actually be broken, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with AddOns0