TV Channels issue
When I bring up the TV Channels List and hit up or down arrow it changes channel, it didn't do this in Frodo but it does in Gotham ! Is there a way to fix this.?

thanks
-Joe
It doesn't do that for me, and I changed nothing since I upgraded to Gotham a few days ago. Are you using a custom keymap?
(2013-06-19, 01:50)unclejoe01 Wrote: When I bring up the TV Channels List and hit up or down arrow it changes channel, it didn't do this in Frodo but it does in Gotham ! Is there a way to fix this.?

Are you using the latest nightly? I had the same problem after PR 2855 was merged and reverting the changes by that commit fixed the issue.
yes nightly
(2013-06-20, 01:09)unclejoe01 Wrote: yes nightly

If you're using Windows, try this build (it's the latest before that change) and see if it's working for you.
using ubuntu just reverted and it works now
Same problem, if keep pressing the up/down button on the remote or keyboard I get random channel switches in any Pvr related menu. No channel switching if I carefully press the button in single steps. Will see if I can roll back until this is fixed.

Edit: rolled back to this: https://launchpad.net/~wsnipex/+archive/...ld/4667430 no more problems.
(2013-06-19, 01:50)unclejoe01 Wrote: When I bring up the TV Channels List and hit up or down arrow it changes channel, it didn't do this in Frodo but it does in Gotham ! Is there a way to fix this.?

thanks
-Joe

I just made a ticket http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14469
i have the same or similar issue.

pressing "C" to show the right side chanel list
then the first and only the first up or down keypress changes the channel. next up or downs do not. instead they do what the should, moving within the channel list.

also, if i have live tv running while i am in the settings (no matter which settings section) and i keep the up or down button pressed it starts switching channels.
if i only press them one by one it doesn't.

this issue exists for one or two weeks it seems.

using latest git version on linux/ubuntu.
That is the same problem a_user, I also got the channel switch at first and then only if I keep pressing the "key up" or "key down" for a longer moment.

Looks like we'll see this fixed soon, pull request is open on git: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2912
today i saw a git update which PARTIALLY fixed it.

it is fixed now for the right side menu so far that the first up or down press does not change the channel anymore.

BUT keeping the up or down key on the keyboard pressed changes channels. so this part of the issue is still not fixed.

maybe soon.
Also changes channel if i press down in audio settings meny when running live tv in background
PR 3015 fixes it Smile
It does indeed, the only problem remaining now seems to be the non working channel switching with the numberpad.

edit: fixed now too, thanks a lot FernetMenta Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Channels issue0