• 5(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Great updates, look forward to it's arrival.
I notice in the screen shots that the tv search bar is lower than the movie search bar, was/is this intentional?

Looking forward to testing this some more, it's a pleasure to use so far Smile
Update :

I have completely changed the tv & movies window and added a new window where you can set a alarm. - (also background colours automatically change & the window lets you know if an alarm has been set & how long is left.
From the alarm you can set a shutdown alarm, audio alarm, sign out alarm, reboot alarm and you can pick any media you want to be played at a alarm Smile

here are a few images of the changes :

seems nice Smile
Great looking skin but how or can I customize the widgets on the screens? Is it you u get what you get or are they customizable?
I would like to see an option to disable the profile image on the homescreen and the Xbox logo as-well.
And a full black background as option on the homescreen.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Are the alarm screen colours only visible on the alarm screen, as Its very psychedelic and is very different from the rest of the colour scheme.

I like the new tv / movie sections, although I think they are also very good before. It's already in such good form this skin, that's its unbelievable it's actually in its early release stage.

Loving the work so far, looking forward to the next update, any news or arrival Smile
Yeah the alarm screen colors are only visible on the alarm screen and they can be disabled in the settings & you can set your own background aswell Smile Thanks Big Grin and i will be posting a update in the next few days, at the moment i am working on integrating the steam video plugin so you can view recent games ect from the games section.

Here are a few images :

& Baswazz i have added an option to disable profile image & logo and will be adding a background option for the dashboard soon Smile
@toyota: amazing work so far... if this skin is ready to use in its whole glory i swear it will be my all time favourite (and next skin to mod Wink ) it looks and feels just awesome even at this early stage (except of the placeholder graphics Wink )

i just wanted to say you have an other fan and betatester on your list =)

@pat: happy to see you here Smile but what else should i have expected Wink
(2013-07-29, 18:51)Saste Wrote: @toyota: amazing work so far... if this skin is ready to use in its whole glory i swear it will be my all time favourite (and next skin to mod Wink ) it looks and feels just awesome even at this early stage (except of the placeholder graphics Wink )

i just wanted to say you have an other fan and betatester on your list =)

@pat: happy to see you here Smile but what else should i have expected Wink

He he Smile
I'd like to see a Saste mod at some stage, the xperiance one is still my current skin for the whole house/family friends etc. it's my default skin.

I have a blue and green theme (much like the colours used in here) and use an old version (pre- home screen playlist mod) as its smoother and faster for me? But it's the best skin around IMO... However, I do feel this one is about to take place as my default skin as I agree entirely, that it's a very very nice skin. Hrd to believe its only it's second release, V0.02 and it's already fantastic.

I eagerly await this next update too as this thing looks to be something special Smile
(2013-07-28, 18:01)toyota12303 Wrote: & Baswazz i have added an option to disable profile image & logo and will be adding a background option for the dashboard soon Smile

Thank you very much!
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
When a user disables the Xbox icon and profile pic, the home screen will appear slightly low on screen (off-centre) there will be more black/empty space above the icons/text than below, is there any way to remedy this with an option to "centre home screen" when icons are disabled, not mandatory of course?

Perhaps it's not an issue for many, maybe just me Smile

I do like things to be symmetrical, evenly spaced and aligned correctly etc, it's more of a personal thing I suppose, but I'd kick my self if I didn't ask, just in case you had a very simple, easy and effective fix/workaround for this Big Grin

Anyway, I literally can't wait for this next update, I'm dying to try out the new features, I do hope it arrives soon Smile
Thanks again for sharing this with us, I can't believe just how close it is to the ONEs OSD! Top top top job so far!
Thanks for the comments an update is available on the first post. (You will also need to download the dependencies.zip for everything to work & http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=162544 for the web browser to work.)

& PatrickBateman Thanks & yeah i could do that on a later version because i think i will need to add visible commands to everything on the dashboard. here is a image of the dashboard with xbox logo & profile picture disabled : Image
oups how can I remove the filpping splash screen ?
Awesome!
I'll have a play about with this tonight Smile

Great work and thank gin for putting this out, it's very very sweet! Smooth, fast and dam initiative Smile
Thanks Smile and bakito i have had to remove that option at the moment because some of the animations go abit weird when its disabled, but i will try to fix this and upload an update shortly.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25