• 83(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
(2014-11-21, 11:17)toyota12303 Wrote: @Westcoastsosa : Hmmm I will take a look in to it. I'm not sure why it's not working as the structure hasn't changed.

@ADHDMedia : What is your Xbox gamertag ? and could you send me a copy of your xbmc log and I will take a look in to the problem.

Could anyone that's getting "script failed" please send me a copy of your xbmc log and your Xbox gamertag name so I can take a look in to the problem. I've tested the script out with multiple gamertags and all of them seem to work fine over here.

Here ya go. Gamertag is anonomys209.

http://pastebin.com/gxfY7nts
@ADHDMedia,

The script is working as intended and all the information is being parsed as intended... the gamercard has 5 slots for recently played games; however, you have one "empty" or unplayed slot, which is what gives the "error" when attempting to read the last slot since the info is not available. Once you play a new game, all should be ok... i suppose i can add a catch exception type but it's not that big of a deal, for now.

Here's your gamercard: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/anonomys209.card
(2014-11-22, 02:22)Dom DXecutioner Wrote: @ADHDMedia,

The script is working as intended and all the information is being parsed as intended... the gamercard has 5 slots for recently played games; however, you have one "empty" or unplayed slot, which is what gives the "error" when attempting to read the last slot since the info is not available. Once you play a new game, all should be ok... i suppose i can add a catch exception type but it's not that big of a deal, for now.

Here's your gamercard: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/anonomys209.card

Thanks for the explanation bro, I appreciate it. What do I do with the gamercard?
The link to your gamercard was to reference my point, that's all
Gotcha [THUMBS UP SIGN]
does this skin work with pvr yet?
(2014-11-28, 18:18)chisharpe Wrote: does this skin work with pvr yet?

I think support was added with one of the latest updates, but I'm not sure since I don't use it.
(2014-11-30, 01:11)ADHDMedia Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 18:18)chisharpe Wrote: does this skin work with pvr yet?

I think support was added with one of the latest updates, but I'm not sure since I don't use it.

nope still not PVR working Sad
Hello my friends forum, especially toyota12303

First I want to thank the initiative to create this shell. It was very beautiful and true to the Xbox One interface.

I installed the shell Xbox One for the PC but I had some problems and questions and want you to help me ...
1- I can not connect to internet in shell (always appears I'm disconnected);
2- How do I login using my gamertag? (I tried in every way and could not do Confused);
3- How to run games from the PC using the shell? (Include games with the shell)

Again I want to thank and apologize because I can not speak English, so I'm using Google Translate.

Thank you friends Smile
(2014-12-09, 02:32)Skvyzio Wrote: Hello my friends forum, especially toyota12303

First I want to thank the initiative to create this shell. It was very beautiful and true to the Xbox One interface.

I installed the shell Xbox One for the PC but I had some problems and questions and want you to help me ...
1- I can not connect to internet in shell (always appears I'm disconnected);
2- How do I login using my gamertag? (I tried in every way and could not do Confused);
3- How to run games from the PC using the shell? (Include games with the shell)

Again I want to thank and apologize because I can not speak English, so I'm using Google Translate.

Thank you friends Smile

I wouldn't use the shell verison cause he hasnt updated that yet but for your problems
1.this is a bug that i have too but if your not connected to the internet idk what will happen though
2. this is easy at the beginning of the setup it will ask you to make a gamertag or existing hit the more option and enter it it will get all the data but since your running the shell verison your screwed cause he hasnt updated that yet and tbh get the regular one lol it works better
3. theskinhas advanced launcher from it so go into the games section and you the key you used to edit it an use the exe for the game
Hello Skvyzio,

Thanks!! Smile

1. If you go in to the Xbox Store and apply any updates. Then go to skin settings - development.
Then you can clear cache and clear advertising data. The next time you restart it should all be fine.

2. On the first setup you will be prompted to set up a gamertag, if not then you can change it by going
in to friends - my profile - change gamertag.

3. This is done through advanced launcher, I will post a little tutorial video soon on how to add games.
If you want to access any Steam games, then you can launch Steam from the Steam app located in games & apps.

Also for anyone that is using the Xbox Shell, make sure that you are running the latest version (released about a month ago)
as it now includes automatic updates that will install in the background.

A new skin and shell update should be released in the next few days, I am just currently working on my PS4 skin.
Hey, The X360 Keymap, Keyboard Keymap and XBL friend script can't be found
Also, keyboards don't show any letters, and I can't use my computer keyboard to enter text into the fields.
Does this work on android devices?
@GayPete : I will upload these files again when I get back home. And that will be because you are probably running Helix and this skin is currently only available on Gotham. An update will be coming out soon that makes this skin compatible with Helix.

@player594: The core features should work fine with more powerful Android devices, but some of the other features won't work.
Hello toyota12303

I preparing update, my version of the skin.But I have difficulty with the script service.XBLFriends.

Do you have the same problem ?

Best Regards
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25