Win Can't get movie to load?
I just downloaded, but when I click on the " movies" box nothing comes up. How do U get a movie to watch?
And how does one know which sites have pirated movies to stay away from, don't want to go to any illegal movie sites, just
want to watch movies on pc? Have windows 7 IE
First you need to add videos to the movie collection from Videos>Files Select your main movie folder. Bringup the context menu © and Set content as movies. Select a scraper like tMDB or universal scraper for movies. Connect to internet and xbmc will now scan your movies.
Please tell step by step.When I open xbmc it shows weather-pictures-videos-music-programs-system.Do I click on videos?
There is a wiki on how to setup the movie collection. First you need to decide how to setup your movie collection. Create a master movie folder, say 'Movies'. Then inside this master folder put your movies each in individual folders with folder name in the format 'movie name (year).

For example:

D:\Movies\Avatar (2009)\Avatar.mkv
D:\Movies\Finding Nemo (2003)\Finding Nemo.mp4

In XBMC click Videos> Files > Add Videos > Select the folder 'D:\Movies'. Set the content as 'Movies' and select a scraper like TMDB. Universal scraper is recommended which can be installed from 'Get More'. After this xbmc will scan your movie collection and fetch movie details, art works etc. After the scanning is finished you can go to the home window > movies to view your movie collection.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get movie to load?0