Req PVR - Reminders?
Yes, most importantly "can this option be disabled" and also "have it disabled by default".
Not like this infamous RSS feed tracker which is always enabled and results me in poking thru the convoluted settings menu for minutes to switch is off.
(2019-05-29, 06:40)Marty56 Wrote: Yes, most importantly "can this option be disabled" and also "have it disabled by default".
Not like this infamous RSS feed tracker which is always enabled and results me in poking thru the convoluted settings menu for minutes to switch is off.
There is nothing to disable. If you don't setup any timers you will not see anything of this feature.
(2019-06-01, 07:33)ksooo Wrote: timers

Is there any chance you could allow setting auto close timeout to 0 for never close and make timeout action configurable like switch channel / record?
Sorry for the ressurrection, but I have a request that would best fit here.

I'm one of those who don't record programs but would like to watch certain TV programmes when they come on in the background on a second screen while I do other stuff on the main screen. Problem: Some of those programs tend to overlap. Now, I have tried both settings of "Switch to channel when reminder closes" and both are not wholly satisfactory. I would like to have requirement of no human intervention as my focus might be on other stuff.

That said, would it be possible to introduce a new condition like

"Switch to channel when reminder closes" ON/OFF
"Only switch to channel if another reminded program is not currently running" ON/OFF

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - Reminders?4