No recently added movies
Despite my best efforts of searching for posts related to this; I have not been able to get the recently added movies feature to work. No even to get anything to display at all. I have seen and tried the mods for the recently added xml, changes to advanced settings, all to no avail. I would really like to activate this setting so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am running confluence.
this is a basic function of XBMC no need for addons or modifying any xml files.

Did you set content for your media under files and let it scan and build a library?

Go to your movies folder under Files and bring up the context menu and select set content and select a scrapper IMDB.
select run a scan and let it scan your media.

Everything will show up as a new movie since its recently added but as you add new movies they will get to the top of the list.

Same thing for episodes go to your TV folder set content and select TheTVDB for a scrapper and let it scan your TV shows.
יונתן בן-חיים
Brilliant! Thanks
Oops, spoke too soon. Got the recently added feature working which is nice but it has upset my navigation through movie folders. It now gives a background of the movie fanart every time i scroll from one folder to another. Not something I want at all Sad
I had a structure for all my movie folders like this:
Movietitle.iso
Movietitle-fanart.jpg
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg

I view my folders in thumbnail view and as I navigate from one folder to another, the background was maintained by the fanart.jpg which was the same for all folders in a genre. When I click (make a selection) on a folder, I would see the Movietitle-fanart.jpg background and a button to play the movie.
Now what happens is that as I navigate from one folder to another, the Movietitle-fanart image inside each folder is in the background - continually changing and annoying. I'd like to keep the recently added feature but would like to stop the backrounds I just described from displaying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No recently added movies0