No movies in the FEATURED tab
I"m not sure where else to look or if I did something wrong but when I look under the Featured tab there are no movies listed. I have looked through all the system options and skin options. No luck so far, I have also downloaded and ran the service.skin.widget that the skin forum suggests - maybe it was the wrong one?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My XBMC has always been updated from the later. Not sure if I have to uninstall and do a full clean install but would love to not have to do that. If I need to run a script for errors, I might need a little help on that.

Much appreciated - I believe that is my only real concern so far.
I guess I am the only one with the problem. Only thing left I can think of is uninstalling XBMC and try a clean install.
I may be wrong but the 'featured' part runs from the 'in progress' films so unless you have films in progress nothing is displayed. I tend to have the featured menu disabled as it tends not to auto-populate all items unless it has been on a system that has been running for a while (as in not a fresh install).

Therefore, a fresh install will not help in this case.

Hope this helps
Oh, Guess I took it wrong. I thought it was where you could set up all newly added movies and what not. I can see your point, as in movies that have been started but no completed? I think I might as well as disable it too. Thanks for your post.
No problem, like I said though I may be wrong.

Just out of interest, are the other parts of the featured menus populated? Also, do you have script.randomandlastitems installed (although not 100% sure this is required for featured but can't hurt to check)

Just re-enabled my featured menu and my movie section is populated but my aeon nox install has been running for ages so this might be why

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No movies in the FEATURED tab0