Better EPG screen
Does anybody now a skin where EPG is the same as used on a Humax decoder

What i am looking is to have a skin that shows what is broadcasting at the moment (upper left of screen) , but also shows info about the program that you click on (upper right of screen)

I saw that Media portal as something like this and wonder if XBMC also is able to do this.

Try xperience1080 and set play video on background to on. Beautiful skin!
mythfrontend does.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
ReazorFX is porting Titan (from MediaPortal) across to XBMC. It's currently a reasonable port, still needs some refinement including additional EPG lines but it works well. Its in the WIP section of the skins development forum.
I tried Titan , but ended up with a none working system.
First i get a system freeze up every time i started Live TV.
Then I restarted my system but my Profile Login screen did not came up, but just a grey screen.

It's a shame because skin looks promised.

Tomorrow I will try xperience1080, see what that will brings.
Sorry to bump an old thread.

Any luck with finding anything? Would be good to find something like the newest version of sky (UK). Though as far as im aware there is nothing like this at all here. Sad
(2013-09-25, 04:20)produno Wrote: Sorry to bump an old thread.

Any luck with finding anything? Would be good to find something like the newest version of sky (UK). Though as far as im aware there is nothing like this at all here. Sad

So how about a picture of this sky setup so we can work out what you are talking about.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
http://crave.cnet.co.uk/televisions/skyh...-49301439/

Check here. Im on my phone so unfortunately cant post pictures.
I still have not found a EPG that give me the same experience as my Humax cable decoder.

Right now I am using Confluence Modified and since last update EPG screen shows info a about a program when you select it. You don't need to press INFO or OK to see it.
That is great.

Only thing I am missing is a small screen with current TV show
Ok, so I decided to modify a mod of Aeon nox epg skin myself as their is none available similar to what im looking for.

Heres what I have so far (updated image)

A few things I need help with as im new to skinning. I shall probably post this in Aeon nox's part of the forum aswell.

1, I want to add channel groups similar to the sky image I posted earlier inc a radio group, im hoping someone can help me with this or point me towards some info on how to do this.

2, I want to disable the first Tv channels option in the Aeon nox skin (also the radio tab if I can get groups working), I don't think its needed now.

3, I want to remove the menu that pops up when you select a channel using the epg guide.

4, When you select a channel I want it to play in the pip screen I now have on the epg screen. (the same as it does on the tv channels view). I have the option checked in settings to play in small screen first but it still goes straight to full screen when you select the channel from the epg menu.

I shall try and fathom these myself but any help would be greatly appreciated. Once finished I shall release this small mod
(2013-09-27, 06:51)produno Wrote: Once finished I shall release this small mod.

Wow, nice work! Once its finished make a pull request to the aeon nox repo!
Thanks!
Im new to this xbmc malarkey so I have no idea how to do what you mentioned ;p

On another note I found an answer to one of my own questions:

3, I want to remove the menu that pops up when you select a channel using the epg guide.

add this to advancedsettings.xml

Code:
<pvr>
         <showepginfoonselect>false</showepginfoonselect>
</pvr>
(2013-09-25, 04:20)produno Wrote: Sorry to bump an old thread.

Hi, I based my version on the satellite system I have. You can try it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165481
Looks pretty good that! I shall give it a try, thanks.
I really like the EPG screen you made produno. Any plans on releasing it in the near future?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Better EPG screen0