Advanced launcher: PCSX2 Emulator script not working
Exclamation 
Edit:i got it to work. It closes the emulator fully now. However. Xbmc also closes. how can i avoid that it also closes xbmc? it just should go back to the game section in xbmc. Not close it and restart it.
Maybe they did this on purpose, so the games run smoother because nothing runs in the background?

Quote:HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
ProcessClose ( "XBMC.exe" )
Run ( '"C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\PS2\Emulator\PCSX2 1.0.0\pcsx2-r5350.exe" --nogui --fullscreen "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\PS2\Emulator\PCSX2 1.0.0\" )
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
ProcessClose ( "pcsx2-r5350.exe" )
Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe"' )
Exit 0
EndFunc
(2013-06-27, 20:52)Paynemaster Wrote: Edit:i got it to work. It closes the emulator fully now. However. Xbmc also closes. how can i avoid that it also closes xbmc? it just should go back to the game section in xbmc. Not close it and restart it.
Maybe they did this on purpose, so the games run smoother because nothing runs in the background?

Quote:HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
ProcessClose ( "XBMC.exe" )
Run ( '"C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\PS2\Emulator\PCSX2 1.0.0\pcsx2-r5350.exe" --nogui --fullscreen "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\PS2\Emulator\PCSX2 1.0.0\" )
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe"' )
Exit 0
EndFunc

Are you seriously asking the question? Blush
What do you think the ProcessClose ( "XBMC.exe" ) do? Just remove this line and also remove the line restarting XBMC :

Code:
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
    While 1
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
EndIf

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

And yes.... the goal of this script was initially to avoid to have XBMC and PCSX2 running at the same time, because XBMC take to many ressources to let PCSX2 run correctly. You will be lucky is you are able to make both running at the same time.
Quote:Are you seriously asking the question? Blush
What do you think the ProcessClose ( "XBMC.exe" ) do? Just remove this line and also remove the line restarting XBMC

Sorry i never used scripting before.Still have to figure out some things.

Quote:And yes.... the goal of this script was initially to avoid to have XBMC and PCSX2 running at the same time, because XBMC take to many ressources to let PCSX2 run correctly. You will be lucky is you are able to make both running at the same time.

yeah thats what i though. then i guess its smart to leave it that way.
I whas wondering how i can change that ''ESC'' button into something like the middle button of a xbox 360 controller. or a remote. Now i still have to press the ''ECS'' key on my keyboard
Map the ESC key to the middle button of your xbox 360 controller. Or is another key is already mapped, indicate it into the script.
(2013-06-28, 16:50)Angelscry Wrote: Map the ESC key to the middle button of your xbox 360 controller. Or is another key is already mapped, indicate it into the script.

and how do i map the middle button of the xbox 360 controller. into the script?
(2013-06-28, 18:53)Paynemaster Wrote:
(2013-06-28, 16:50)Angelscry Wrote: Map the ESC key to the middle button of your xbox 360 controller. Or is another key is already mapped, indicate it into the script.

and how do i map the middle button of the xbox 360 controller. into the script?
Just change the HotKeySet value to the value corresponding to the key mapped to your XBOX 360 controller : http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs...s/Send.htm
or use xpadder...Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced launcher: PCSX2 Emulator script not working0