My Video Folder Listing
the my video section does not display a ".." (up one folder) at the top of all the listings.. shouldn't it?
not necessarily. there's a global setting called hide parent dir items or something. if you see it in other sections, then there's likely a bug.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
"hide parent folder items"
this setting does not hide the ..
enabled or disabled, my audio never shows .. and the rest do.
not sure it is just a global setting. i think this can also be set per section (my music, my videos, my programs). check settings again.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
tslayer is right... its not a global setting. there are individual settings per window. check your video settings again.
ah i see. not only is it in settings>appearance>view options (which doesn't seem to do anythign?) but also in settings>music,video, and pics.
weird..
thanks.
the one in settings->appearance->view options affects the filemanager and the scripts windows only.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Video Folder Listing0