No addons visible
Hello,

I purchased a Raspbury Pi from CPC yesterday. It is a bundle that comes with XBMC pre installed on the SD card and a wireless PI-FI wireless interface. I plugged it into my TV and power suplply. It took me a while to sort out the wireless connection, but it downloaded and installed an up-date and the Weather Ap is working, so I assume it is connected to the Internet.

I wanted to add some TV chanels, so I went to Add-ons, then clicked on "xbmc.org add-ons", but there is nothing listed, only ".." to return to the previous menu. Looking at various youtube videos about the Raspbury with xbmc and they all suggest that there should be an extensive list of add-ons for me to select.

Have I missed something in the setup or is my installation faulty?

Many thanks for your help.

Graham.
I think if you pull up the context menu there is a choice to refresh or update. I had a similar event on a recent installation, but can't remember exactly what I selected. Your setup is likely fine.
I find this area really unintuitive. I can't remember the exact menu options but you have to search for an add-on.

You will find a list of them here
omg there's actualy a wiki page about this....
Add-on_manager#Empty_repository_list (wiki)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you all very much for the info. I will give this a try tonight.

I'm glad that someone else has seen this problem, thank goodness for the forum.

Graham.
Just to let you know, I switched the Raspberry on this evening and all the Add-ons were present.

Graham.
Ha, I had a problem and I didn't know it!
I will put this on my to do list!

Thanks Martijn.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No addons visible0