Library Auto Update Works But Entries Don't Show Up In "Recent TV Shows"
This could very well just be me misunderstanding things but...

I have XMBC 12 (not 12.2) for Windows 7 (media stored locally). I have the library auto-update addon installed and configured to update / clean every two hours.

The update works fine for the most part however the "Recent Movies" and "Recent TV Shows" page doesn't display all of my recent items. Sometimes I'll see only a few of the items that I recently copied over... and yet, when I check the complete list I see them... so I know the scraper is working and finding them.

What am I missing?
I had that problem once, but it was back in the XBMC 12 alpha days.

Do the movies show up normally if you update the library manually?

Also consider upgrading to 12.2.
Check xbmchub.com for exact thread but there is a fix for this recently. You need to open the Service.py file for 1channel and fix a spelling error. ( UpdateSubscriptions needs to be changed to update_subscriptions ) no parenthesis.
(2013-07-04, 14:15)rossdret Wrote: Check xbmchub.com for exact thread but there is a fix for this recently. You need to open the Service.py file for 1channel and fix a spelling error. ( UpdateSubscriptions needs to be changed to update_subscriptions ) no parenthesis.

Thanks but I think we might be referring to different products. I'm using the "XBMC Library Auto Update" addon and the service.py file for that add-on doesn't contain any of the lines you're referring to. I realize that I posted to the wrong forum thread (sorry). I've added to the forum thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1456742

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Auto Update Works But Entries Don't Show Up In "Recent TV Shows"0