Big Fan of BigFan!
Heart 
Long time reader, first time poster. Big Grin

So I have been really getting into XBMC the last few months, and I love Aeon Nox! I think the best view to showcase my HD fanart for movies is using the 'BigFan' view. I have 3 simple questions though.
  1. If there is a keyboard shortcut to display the plot for the movie/show in this view?
  2. If there is no shortcut, would it be painstaking to add it into this view? I made a mock up of what I mean, see picture below. (Marked with a green arrow)
  3. What does the reel with the question mark on it mean? (Marked with yellow arrow)

This is what I was thinking for showing the plot/outline in 'BigFan' mode. I feel this view strikes the best balance of showcasing the fanart, as well as a subtle display for the cover art.

Any comments/advice is appreciated Smile
3. That icon is for the studio. In your case the studio info is missing.
(2013-07-05, 16:35)baijuxavior Wrote: 3. That icon is for the studio. In your case the studio info is missing.

Just tried it out, and you are absolutely correct about it being the studio. Thanks!

Now to get the plot to show...
Is "i" the key you're looking for ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
I too am a big fan of big fan, in a previous version of aeon nox (i dont remember which) I could have the tv show poster on the left and the logo on the right just above the grey bar. I cant seem to find out how to do this with 4.0 any help would be greatly recieved.

(thread is about the same subject so i didnt see the point in starting a new one)
(2013-07-05, 13:17)keencookie Wrote: Long time reader, first time poster. Big Grin

So I have been really getting into XBMC the last few months, and I love Aeon Nox! I think the best view to showcase my HD fanart for movies is using the 'BigFan' view. I have 3 simple questions though.
  1. If there is a keyboard shortcut to display the plot for the movie/show in this view?
  2. If there is no shortcut, would it be painstaking to add it into this view? I made a mock up of what I mean, see picture below. (Marked with a green arrow)
  3. What does the reel with the question mark on it mean? (Marked with yellow arrow)

This is what I was thinking for showing the plot/outline in 'BigFan' mode. I feel this view strikes the best balance of showcasing the fanart, as well as a subtle display for the cover art.

Any comments/advice is appreciated Smile

Can bigfan be enable in other add ons or is it just avalible for a user collection?
How do I get big fan working in other add-ons?
By not posting the same question 4 times...
(2014-01-14, 17:22)Vaikin Wrote: By not posting the same question 4 times...

Wow really this is a place to find info right are you on the same site as me, first off I didn't mean to post 4 times hello 2nd I just checked and still 0 out of 4 people even awnsard the question I'll ask it 100 more times to piss people off like you lol smh
It requires fiddling around with the xmls, something I doubt you could figure you as you clearly have trouble even finding the "period" key...
(2014-01-15, 04:52)Vaikin Wrote: It requires fiddling around with the xmls, something I doubt you could figure you as you clearly have trouble even finding the "period" key...

Good one lol smh
I am willing to do the work on this, but I was hoping someone could point out a few things? What would I add to the XML file: Viewtype_BigFan.xml to display the plot? I can mess around with positioning and all that, but I can't figure out which variable to add which will pull plot info from the nfo/info file. I looked at some of the other viewtype XMLs, and it's really confusing! Pretty much any advice on where to start would be welcome. Smile
is this possible to set with musicvideo's ? Wich changes i have to make? tnx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big Fan of BigFan!0