• 11(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
What's the difference between seek and fast-forward/rewind?
(2015-02-03, 20:39)Jayhovah Wrote: Does not work for me:

Kodi Helix on Amazon Fire TV

Before logging I used the add-on to "reset to default" then restarted Kodi with logging.

While logging I attempted to remap Global Navigation PageUp and PageDown to keys on my Logitech Harmony Smart Control remote which come up as 61627 and 61626 respectively. Then saved.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=413736

If I were to go back into the keymap editor I would see that my changes were not captured.

I have the same problem. I don't mind having to use the 61627 (and other codes) directly, but I have looked in the wiki and have not found the right way of doing it. How do I input the codes directly into Keymap.xml ?

Thanks,
Jose
Was wondering if anyone has found a way to toggle the "Hide Watched" using the keymap editor? I have looked and it doesn't seem to be anyhting that is currently assignable. Is this something that is possible to add? Or is it somethig that the end user could add? I think this is about the only feature that is missing from my remote.

Thanks
(2015-02-09, 23:40)josep01972 Wrote:

Before logging I used the add-on to "reset to default" then restarted Kodi with logging.

While logging I attempted to remap Global Navigation PageUp and PageDown to keys on my Logitech Harmony Smart Control remote which come up as 61627 and 61626 respectively. Then saved.

If I were to go back into the keymap editor I would see that my changes were not captured.

I have the same problem. I don't mind having to use the 61627 (and other codes) directly, but I have looked in the wiki and have not found the right way of doing it. How do I input the codes directly into Keymap.xml ?

Thanks,
Jose

That's what I ended up doing - inputting the codes into keymap.xml. You enter them in like this:

<key id="61627">PageUp</key>

I was able to use this plug-in to figure out the key IDs.

Can you post the gen.xml file found in userdata (wiki)/keymaps/ please?
Is there any way to map a favourite to specific key?
(2015-02-10, 13:54)takoi Wrote:

I am experiencing the same problem after updating Kodi from 13.2 to 14.1 (did a clean install) on my Fire TV stick. When I save the configuration in Keymap Editor and go back to the edit screen, the changes disappear. The new actions also do not occur when I push the corresponding button. I pulled the gen.xml via adbfire and got this:

The only change I tried was to make back the back button on my fire tv remote stop fullscreen playback. Does it look right? It had worked flawlessly using this program on 13.2.

Edit: So I edited the gen.xml to remove the extra returns and manually pushed it to my FireTV Stick via adbfire and now it works! It seems like those extra returns are messing with the keymap. Here's what the working edit looks like:

OMG ... am i blind? Cant find the (i) Button (i on keyboard for info)
(2015-02-11, 14:35)rizjuan1 Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 13:54)takoi Wrote:

I am experiencing the same problem after updating Kodi from 13.2 to 14.1 (did a clean install) on my Fire TV stick. When I save the configuration in Keymap Editor and go back to the edit screen, the changes disappear. The new actions also do not occur when I push the corresponding button. I pulled the gen.xml via adbfire and got this:

The only change I tried was to make back the back button on my fire tv remote stop fullscreen playback. Does it look right? It had worked flawlessly using this program on 13.2.

Edit: So I edited the gen.xml to remove the extra returns and manually pushed it to my FireTV Stick via adbfire and now it works! It seems like those extra returns are messing with the keymap. Here's what the working edit looks like:

Definitely shouldn't have those extra spaces there. I'm unable to reproduce it my linux or android device, so could anyone of you having this problem check if the old v0.9.7 have the same problem (either rollback or get it here)?
(2015-02-13, 15:29)bebox Wrote: OMG ... am i blind? Cant find the (i) Button (i on keyboard for info)
Navigation->Show Info;)
(2015-02-13, 15:29)bebox Wrote: OMG ... am i blind? Cant find the (i) Button (i on keyboard for info)

was really blind - found it after a coffee :-)
(2015-02-13, 15:42)takoi Wrote:
Navigation->Show InfoWink

OMG - was only looking for "Info" - not "Show Info"! tnx
(2015-02-13, 15:48)bebox Wrote:
(2015-02-13, 15:42)takoi Wrote:
Navigation->Show InfoWink

OMG - was only looking for "Info" - not "Show Info"! tnx
That's what it is..
By the way: Thanks a lot for this great "Piece of making my Life better" !!
hey, what about modifiers keys? ALT, SHIFT? CTRL, is there anyway to map for example ALT+S ?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7