• 15(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
Wink 
Great add-on !
Used to set keys on Bluetooth air mouse remote.
Rpi2 openelec 5.08 helix 14.2
Thanks takoi for your hard work Big Grin
Instead of having to dig through 15 pages of broken features and people not understanding how to use this tool, can you just put updated, detailed instructions on your wiki page where everyone can quickly and easily find it and configure Kody?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor

Right now, that page is blank. (Huh)

There is a sticky in the Add-Ons section already detailing what to do already here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=124594
Is there an option to: Reset the PVR Database
Live TV -> general -> Clear data
or
Live TV -> Guide -> Clear Data
Would it be possible to include this as one of the possible actions, maybe as a type of navigation action?

sendclick(14)

This toggles the hiding of watched in all skins.
This addon appears to be broken now. Just moved from Windows to Ubuntu 14.04 & 15.1. It locks up Kodi now when trying to use it. Anyone else seen this?

thx
Fine for me 15.1 Android (Nvidia Shield TV)
(2015-08-21, 05:42)leejk Wrote: This addon appears to be broken now. Just moved from Windows to Ubuntu 14.04 & 15.1. It locks up Kodi now when trying to use it. Anyone else seen this?

thx

I'm using 14.04 and haven't had any problems the last time I used it (2 days ago).
Brevity should never equate to rudeness.
I think my problem is related to using it when I'm remoting into it with a VNC client. The box KODI is running on is using x11vnc. I'll do more some tests.

Thx
Would be nice if the bookmark window feature was in Keymap Editor. I had to end up making a new keymap.xml because I didn't see a way to open/close the bookmarks/chapters window.

Found someone here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2024379 who got me on the right track though.
I 23rd the motion to make this a standard feature of Kodi. It took me 5 minutes to set up my remote after a re-install. Last time (without this add-on) was about 1 hour... This is an obvious, basic enhancement in my opinion.

Thank you takoi for this incredibly simple advancement.
XBMC Gotham via OpenElec 5.0.8
ASRock H87M-ITX
I3-4330 Haswell CPU
64GB SSD ADATA
4GB Team Elite DDR3
MI-008 Case
unRAID 5disks 18TB of awesome
Trying to understand - will this overwrite my keymap.xml or append to it? Using a FireTV, so it's not a big deal, but just trying to understand.
I couldn't find in the "General > Navigation" section the commands for swift navigation to the core windows like:
Home - ActivateWindow(home) - go to home screen
Movies- ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/) - go to movies list screen
Music - ActivateWindow(musiclibrary) - go to Music screen
Live TV - ActivateWindow(tvchannels) - go to Live TV screen
EPG - ActivateWindow(tvguide) - go to EPG screen

Can you please add this functionality ?
Thanks
(2015-10-07, 15:30)heferdl Wrote: I couldn't find in the "General > Navigation" section the commands for swift navigation to the core windows like:
Home - ActivateWindow(home) - go to home screen
Movies- ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/) - go to movies list screen
Music - ActivateWindow(musiclibrary) - go to Music screen
Live TV - ActivateWindow(tvchannels) - go to Live TV screen
EPG - ActivateWindow(tvguide) - go to EPG screen

Can you please add this functionality ?
Thanksthe

OK, i located my mistake these options exist under the "Global > Windows" and not under "Global > Navigation"
It looks like the xmls are not formatted afer they are created by this addon.
Is it possible to format it with "xmlstarlet fo $filename"? I'm testing it on OpenELEC.
thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
i installed xbmc on windows and keymap editor doesnt want to map the ff/rewind volume up/down keys, like it does in openelec with this http://www.amazon.com/Rii-I8-Wireless-To...s=hausbell
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7