[Release] Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ugotit Offline
Hi guys, I createt a blank playlist where I want to put movies in it that has been watched like the last 1o watched movies so if a movie plays I´d like to push a button on my remote so the playlist open up to save the movie...is this possible and where can I find this command?
find quote
neno1978 Offline
(2015-11-19 23:59)DarrenHill Wrote:  It's designed for direct input (keyboard, mouse, touchscreen etc) not for remote apps, at least to my understanding.

Look in the Supplimentary Tools section of this forum for more details on remotes etc, including the official iOS one (sorry I'm an Android, Windows and Pi user, not an Apple one so can't help specifically with your question).

Thanks for your answer man Wink . i think i have read in this thread any people mapping for app. But now i resolved this. the problem was de remote app. whit other remote i can mapping with keyboard.xml
Thanks a lot Wink
find quote
JonMMM Offline
Would it be possible to ammend this addon, so that you can string a list of button presses together.

So for example you could have

Stop: Home: Favorites: Down: Down: Enter

and then assign to one Key. This would then open your 2nd Favorite.

Alternativley could we have the 1st 5 or 10 favorites as being programable.

I am sure that there is probably a good reason why this has not been done before, but no harm in asking
find quote