[Release] Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
D3ltorohd Offline
Hello Com,

Problem :: Keymap Editor dont react to some buttons (MCE Re

Sytem : Intel NUC, eHOME IR Receiver, Harmony Ultimate Touch they simulate the mce remote from MS, Libreelec 7.95.1

i have installed the keymap editor on libreelec kodi. The most buttons works, but some buttons i will change or add. So i use the keymap editor. Some buttons there have no reactions when i click on an button and will remap the function.

Some buttons works after reactoin but dont that what they should.

What i can do, its all new for me, befor i have windows with rc6 and it works good.

When i test it with iwr i think, the buttons naming is someone like this, power2, exit, print. This buttons have no reactions in the keymap editor when i will learn it to an action.

Greet's D3

P.S. I hope i'm right here...
find quote
Gatesy Offline
Takoi,

I am hoping you might be able to help me with a request...

In the new version of Kodi (Krypton) the ability to speed up/slow down playback has been introduced (as long as sync to playback to display is checked under "player settings/videos"). The keys to use this function are ALT and RIGHT (tempoup), and ALT and LEFT (tempodown). Would it be possible to add this keymap function to the Fullscreen Video options on your addon? Using Kodi on anything other than a PC makes it very tricky to map the ALT key as it is unavailable on most remote controls (such as the[/align] Kodi Remote in the App Store).

Any help would be most appreciated.
find quote