Can Weather app be run full time?
Rainbow 
I'm trying to figure out a way that I can keep the weather app running full time regardless of what other app is running.
Right now I'm using xbmc to run a slide show on a small TV at the park I work at. The photos are just some cool pics of animals and stuff. People constantly ask us what the weather is, and it would be awesome if a slide in the slideshow was of the current weather (like temp and doppler and forecast for next 3 days).
Any thoughts on that?

I was also thinking is there a way to do it with the RSS feed. When at the home screen the latest xbmc news scrolls on the bottom. Is there a way to keep that scrolling regardless of what app is playing (like during a slide show) and change the RSS feed to one that updates on weather?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to post this over in the Weather App subforum as well, but there isn't much activity over there so hopefully more brains will see it here.
double posting is not allowed. ask once is enough
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
This is possible.
You would simply need to create your own (modifications to a) skin to show these items on screen at the same time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Weather app be run full time?0