Info please
Hello im kinda new to xbmc. I would like to get some help from you guys if I could, I need all the help I can get. Right now my main interest here is to buy a stick or a box to watch tv and movies. I am a noob but I did respect your site enough to look over some of the rules like dont ask about C1 so I won't. Right now my first question main question do I buy a stick or a box? I've been looking at mk908 it's a stick. Is that bad or good? Any better suggestions out there. I would like to keep it around 150-200 max.

Later I may need help getting it set up but for now what's something pretty easy for me to start with.
Let me ask you how big is your library ?

It really has to do with that one question.

I've seen posts of how great the Raspberry Pi is as a media player. It is it's cheap set up in 10 minutes. But if like me you have a library of 1600 movies 8000 TV series, 20,000 songs. The Raspberry Pi or the mk908 is just not going to cut it.
Have you looked at a Celeron NUC?
I really don't have a library I just want to stream from the channels I can add to xbmc. I have no need to keep even ten movies for a long time. I really just want a good way to see cable tv shows I miss. I will have to look up the celeron thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info please0