HDHOMERUN CONNECT and PseudoTv
I have a HdHomeRun Connect and would like to get it working with PseudoTv. I have tried both options in the config and was hoping someone else has it set up and maybe I am missing a step. I first tried the HDHomeRun Prime/Extend option after I set my favorite channels up on the HDHR Connect but it didn't work. All I got was a message saying "Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels". So I tried the other option of strm but that didn't work either. The path I chose was Upnp->HDHOMERUNCONNECT. I could go a bit farther and click that folder and there were 2 subfolders called Favorites and Channels. After coming up with the same message as before I went back and looked in those folders and they were both empty. I even tried highlighting each of them and rerunning the autotune. This is a fresh install of Kodi and the addons needed for PseudoTv to work are all that's installed. I tried other various options in the Config such as changing from the default xml under the DVR tab to one I had that has all the channels for the HDHM. I also went to Utilities each time and cleared the config and the channel favorites. I ONLY have the HDHomeRun selected under the autotune. I don't even have USTVnow selected. Any Thoughts?
Update: I got it working. I basically uninstalled everything including Kodi and reinstalled it then only installed PseudoTV. It worked after that. I haven;t started installing the other addons yet to find out what is conflicting though
congrats!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHOMERUN CONNECT and PseudoTv0