• 4(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-07-18, 19:02)Lunatixz Wrote: Read post 2 :P
Duhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks
(2013-07-18, 19:02)Lunatixz Wrote: BTW I'm spending most of my day at work remoting to my desktop trying to finalize some stuff for a midnight release Wink
I was going to make a joke about checking to see if this is available at midnight, but I'll check it out after work.
EARLY RELEASE!!
BETA 0.10 AVAILABLE 4 DOWNLOAD!

Please report bugs, with a log Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Are you being serious right now? Wooohooo ... thanks.
(2013-07-18, 21:48)Lunatixz Wrote: EARLY RELEASE!!
BETA 0.10 AVAILABLE 4 DOWNLOAD!
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
I'm annoying, I Pm'd you my first bug find Tongue
(2013-07-18, 23:06)blazin912 Wrote: I'm annoying, I Pm'd you my first bug find Tongue

Rofl

Can someone verify that xmltv.xml won't load from smb share

Nevermind... just checked it out Sad thanks first bug found!

BTW thanks for the Logo, it looks great!

Found another bug, you have to run setup at least once...

Ugh... and another one... updated git, enter settings at least once.. then it will run... Sorry... maybe I shouldn't have release it early!
This looks awesome, thanks Lunatixz!
Okay I think we are good to go...

Updated git, PseudoTV Live is running, but you need to enter setup first... and XMLTV can't be on SMB://
Tried this out, updated librtmp, tried Scilz settings2 file, channels were built, but when PTV Live started I got a blank screen. I got navigation sounds, tried to escape, but I had to force close xbmc. I tried a few things, but only got it working after disabling internet streams. I am thinking maybe I'm missing an addon one of the streams uses, but I thought I'd get an error, or be able to change channels or view the guide. Does Scilz settings2 file need a set of addons to work?
Checking now

OMG you know what happened!.. I uploaded my final work to the wrong branch... see for yourself tvdb/tmdb got the beta release not master...
fixed now master has the correct version which should work.

I'm such a dummy!!

So the run down is, everything is working fine! except for the bug with xmltv on smb and the fact that you need to enter settings once before running.

the posted settings2.xml isn't working... But if you just let pseudotv live run without a settings2.xml it will build two example channels including two internetTV channels.

Fixing settings2.xml I will post when finished...
I can't get it to pull in any local data, it does however pull in 2 internet channels. If I disable the option for internet tv, I get this error "Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels."
I've got updated librtmp, running XBMC-13.0 Gotham Alpha 5, MySQL db. Made sure to enter settings before I started it first time and I've tried adding in different channel configs and nothing works.
Any ideas?
(2013-07-19, 05:08)Aenima99x Wrote: I can't get it to pull in any local data, it does however pull in 2 internet channels. If I disable the option for internet tv, I get this error "Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels."
I've got updated librtmp, running XBMC-13.0 Gotham Alpha 5, MySQL db. Made sure to enter settings before I started it first time and I've tried adding in different channel configs and nothing works.
Any ideas?

Works, I just tested... I don't support Gotham sorry
(2013-07-19, 05:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-19, 05:08)Aenima99x Wrote: I can't get it to pull in any local data, it does however pull in 2 internet channels. If I disable the option for internet tv, I get this error "Unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels."
Any ideas?

No plans to support Gotham at all? I'm willing to help troubleshooting/testing if you decide to.....
(2013-07-19, 05:44)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2013-07-19, 05:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
Any ideas?

No plans to support Gotham at all? I'm willing to help troubleshooting/testing if you decide to.....

Sorry, when its in pre release sure... but right now it's still alpha...
Can't wait to try this out!
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45