• 493(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-11-21, 17:46)Dec64 Wrote: I didn't figure it out, it's clearly documented Wink

Quote:[*] Sidebar Menu, Activated while the InfoOverlay is displaying click Left. Click Right, Back or Close to exit."

Oh sure....the one place I didn't look CHANGELOG...LOL

Thanks again
Almost forgot ! happy festivus channel would be great ! LOL
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
(2014-11-21, 18:05)Rickt1962 Wrote: Almost forgot ! happy festivus channel would be great ! LOL

...the channel for the rest of us! Wink
I knew I wasn't loosing my mind...

I just upgraded my other box and
when it finished it poped up the changelog

the line about how to use the sidebar was not there...

but after following the prompt instructions to reboot xbmc
I went back in to see the changelog again and there it was....

so for some reason the changelog didn't fully update until after reboot...

anyway...now I can stop obsessing about it....

now as for the sidebar...

just a couple of thoughts

1. could you use the context/menu button to bring up the sidebar?

2. would it be possible to add PTVL settings to the sidebar. (ie...to change visual settings without exiting)
(2014-11-21, 19:18)mnjm9b Wrote: I knew I wasn't loosing my mind...

I just upgraded my other box and
when it finished it poped up the changelog

the line about how to use the sidebar was not there...

but after following the prompt instructions to reboot xbmc
I went back in to see the changelog again and there it was....

so for some reason the changelog didn't fully update until after reboot...

anyway...now I can stop obsessing about it....

now as for the sidebar...

just a couple of thoughts

1. could you use the context/menu button to bring up the sidebar?

2. would it be possible to add PTVL settings to the sidebar. (ie...to change visual settings without exiting)
Already have settings Wink

I'll look into context button
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-11-21, 17:13)Lunatixz Wrote: How about the community get involved? I'll let you guys decide... present me with a list of youtube playlist, each playlist must be divided into a single season... (no halloween in a xmas playlist Wink)
More than one playlist per season is allowed... Content must be from TV or Movie no clips, full show that relates to the season or holiday.

At the minimum I need the following season/holidays:

Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year's Day
July 4th

I'll also take any other playlists for holidays i'm missing...

get the list to me by temp posting them at the community list or share them here.

Once I have a few seasons/holidays i'll create a "smart" channel to switch between seasonal shows during the month of the holiday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_holidays

I have these 2 Christmas youtube playlists currently running. I have tried to add them to the community but I haven't been put on the list yet.

PLGyoeUvLWFgZUtM95twfIK-I_8xx8DkXC,YouTube Christmas

PLGyoeUvLWFgbcq-v-oZl1u1hbQzlHPrSI,Christmas Fireplace W/Music
(2014-11-21, 20:23)Kalebbroo Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 17:13)Lunatixz Wrote: How about the community get involved? I'll let you guys decide... present me with a list of youtube playlist, each playlist must be divided into a single season... (no halloween in a xmas playlist Wink)
More than one playlist per season is allowed... Content must be from TV or Movie no clips, full show that relates to the season or holiday.

At the minimum I need the following season/holidays:

Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year's Day
July 4th

I'll also take any other playlists for holidays i'm missing...

get the list to me by temp posting them at the community list or share them here.

Once I have a few seasons/holidays i'll create a "smart" channel to switch between seasonal shows during the month of the holiday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_holidays

I have these 2 Christmas youtube playlists currently running. I have tried to add them to the community but I haven't been put on the list yet.

PLGyoeUvLWFgZUtM95twfIK-I_8xx8DkXC,YouTube Christmas

PLGyoeUvLWFgbcq-v-oZl1u1hbQzlHPrSI,Christmas Fireplace W/Music

I saw those in the patch requests and added them to the list, so both are there. First is coupled with the other Christmas playlist as a "network". Second is separate. I was going to add it to the network too, but I was second guessing it because a lot of the fireplace videos are extremely long and might disrupt the channel nature of the list.

Alternatively I could remove the Fireplace channel and just add a select few of the videos to my Christmas playlist. Ideas?
Cheers guys. Stay awesome.
Does anyone know of a good set of white channel logo icons? I can obviously Google around myself and I've turned up a few hits, but I thoughts someone here might have something ready to use in PTVL. Many of these icon packs I've found so far aren't optimal for PTVL Smile
some more thoughts on the sidebar...

A) Should there be a "favorites" specifically for favorite channels (right now "favorites" opens XBMC favorites)

B) I think it would be really cool to be able to create channels within maybe "ondemand"
(so for example... an "add to channel ###" entry etc...)

3) Would it make sense to have "ondemand" default to genres?
(2014-11-21, 20:47)Marshall Wrote: Does anyone know of a good set of white channel logo icons? I can obviously Google around myself and I've turned up a few hits, but I thoughts someone here might have something ready to use in PTVL. Many of these icon packs I've found so far aren't optimal for PTVL Smile

First page, link to Milkman's guide thread. He has an icon pack with both colored and monochromatic logos.
(2014-11-21, 20:54)azrael17 Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 20:47)Marshall Wrote: Does anyone know of a good set of white channel logo icons? I can obviously Google around myself and I've turned up a few hits, but I thoughts someone here might have something ready to use in PTVL. Many of these icon packs I've found so far aren't optimal for PTVL Smile

First page, link to Milkman's guide thread. He has an icon pack with both colored and monochromatic logos.

Thanks but I'm looking for WHITE icons. That set includes color and grey with grey matte. No good.
(2014-11-21, 21:01)Marshall Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 20:54)azrael17 Wrote:

Thanks but I'm looking for WHITE icons. That set includes color and grey with grey matte. No good.

Just take those already formatted and sized icons and photoshop them white. It would take like 10 mins

Here are the logos I use if they help you at all. http://www.filedropper.com/logo_7
(2014-11-21, 21:09)Kalebbroo Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 21:01)Marshall Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 20:54)azrael17 Wrote: First page, link to Milkman's guide thread. He has an icon pack with both colored and monochromatic logos.

Just take those already formatted and sized icons and photoshop them white. It would take like 10 mins

1200 logos all reworked in just 10mins. You should send your resume to Adobe.
PS those logos aren't suitable to directly transform into white or I wouldn't be looking for another set, but thanks.
(2014-11-21, 21:14)Marshall Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 21:09)Kalebbroo Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 21:01)Marshall Wrote: Thanks but I'm looking for WHITE icons. That set includes color and grey with grey matte. No good.

1200 logos all reworked in just 10mins. You should send your resume to Adobe.
PS those logos aren't suitable to directly transform into white or I wouldn't be looking for another set, but thanks.

I did not think you needed all 1200 of the logos.I only have about 60 channels myself. I was thinking you were going to take the amount you were actually going to use and photoshop them.

If they are not in the right format to do that then point is moot anyway.
  • 493(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45