• 496(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Yes(.55?), I think it stopped working only after I tried fanart.
EDIT: It appears a lot of my fanart is German, is this normal?
(2014-11-23, 20:59)spyder Wrote: Yes(.55?), I think it stopped working only after I tried fanart.
EDIT: It appears a lot of my fanart is German, is this normal?

I've had the German fan art on and off for a while, myself. Just adding a +1 to this. Haven't looked into why it's there, tho.
I've got to the point of tweaking my lists and adding logos, etc. If, like me, you've got a ton of custom channels, I've found a good site to make the logos.
http://www.picturetopeople.org/best_effe...oncrete023
Nice find
Instead of repo, download master zip from beginning of thread and all the modules then ssh into openelec. I use WinSCP find folder that says lost and found in storage then drag and drop master zip file and all modules go to xbmc in system/addons/install from zip/home folder/storage/lost and found. then go to xbmc install every zip 1 by 1 then your install should be complete. FYI for WinSCP all you need is your IP address on your box, root for user, openelec for password. you install WinSCP on your windows pc on your router network. Help that helps.

Sorry intended for DEC 64

Reply was for DEC 64
If you do use that png creator, make sure to resize the files to 160 width or so. Otherwise, they are way too huge of files and slow down the EPG a lot.
Fotosizer is a good resizer that is freeware and has nothing in the installer thats not supposed to be there.
@ Lunatixz:

Bromix updated this weekend the You Tube plugin to Alpha 20. I installed it and PTVL begun to fail to play any video from You tube. I made a rollback to Alpha 18 and all is fine again. Maybe just a reference problem...
New PTVL Skin - ZeroEightOne

Optimized for displays running at 1080 resolution. I plan on doing a few additional color schemes once the initial release has any bugs it may contain worked out.
Test it out, feedback is always appreciated.

Download it here.

https://github.com/CodeMonkeyZero/ZeroEightOne
The Multi Youtube channel I added doesn't seem like it's mixing the videos up. It plays all the videos from one channel and then the next and so on for every Youtube channel I added. This seems like a bug but i'm not sure, I did force random mode but it didn't help.
(2014-11-24, 05:05)Marshall Wrote: New PTVL Skin - ZeroEightOne

Optimized for displays running at 1080 resolution. I plan on doing a few additional color schemes once the initial release has any bugs it may contain worked out.
Test it out, feedback is always appreciated.

Download it here.

https://github.com/CodeMonkeyZero/ZeroEightOne

Great work! Always like to see people contributing new skins to the project.
Is there any way I can get Pseudo-TV Live to play MP4 files? It just won't co-operate with my newly converted MP4 files. I used a utility called H.264 Encoder at www.h264encoder.com to encode a few videos, and found out after trying to add them to the library that PSTVL won't read ANY of my MP4 files, not just the ones that I converted.

Any ideas? I'm running XBMC Gotham on a standalone Windows 8 computer.

Thanks,
Dan
(2014-11-24, 06:31)hadees Wrote: The Multi Youtube channel I added doesn't seem like it's mixing the videos up. It plays all the videos from one channel and then the next and so on for every Youtube channel I added. This seems like a bug but i'm not sure, I did force random mode but it didn't help.

Upload your log, and your settings2.xml so we can see how it is configured. There might be an error somewhere in the syntax.

(2014-11-24, 09:16)dan40 Wrote: Is there any way I can get Pseudo-TV Live to play MP4 files? It just won't co-operate with my newly converted MP4 files. I used a utility called H.264 Encoder at www.h264encoder.com to encode a few videos, and found out after trying to add them to the library that PSTVL won't read ANY of my MP4 files, not just the ones that I converted.

Any ideas? I'm running XBMC Gotham on a standalone Windows 8 computer.

Thanks,
Dan

XBMC handles the playing of the files. PTVL just organizes them into a cable-like channel setup. It they aren't playing it is an XBMC problem. Sounds like a codec is missing or the files were poorly encoded.
I have a FireTV running Gotham 13.2. A week ago I had PLTV working fine, but I decided to uninstall XBMC and try SPMC.

This weekend I switched back to XBMC and tried to reinstall PLTV, but I got "Add-on does not have the correct structure."

I tried installing all the dependencies, but other than that, it's hard to tell what's wrong. I tried the same zip file I downloaded before and also tried re-downloading the file.

Any ideas on how to get this working?
for those waiting for the helix release....
This is a long thread, so I dunno if this was mentioned at all...
And also, Lunatixz likely has his own plans for Helix etc...

BUT:
I noticed that the errors Pseudotv has in helix are python scope errors.. (scripts cant seem to find the various scripts like simpleJson with the imports)

Placing copies of all these scripts directly in C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master
( i used the latest from github)

and then creating ONE channel, will allow PseudoTV to autotune and WORKS in helix!

Yay!
hi
is it possible to add pseudotv channels to the xbmc regular tv-channel list?
thanks
  • 496(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45