• 534(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-01-27, 01:15)jaochoo Wrote: Is it possible to create a channel that shows specific TV shows using a specific audio track? For example, Greys Anatomy would be automatically added to ABC channel because it's an ABC production and the scraper assigns it to ABC. However, in countries outside the U.S., there is no ABC, so a different channel shows Greys Anatomy in the local language. For example, in Germany, the channel ProSieben shows Greys Anatomy in German language. So it would be cool to have both an ABC channel showing (amongst others) Greys Anatomy using the English audio track as well as a ProSieben channel showing Greys Anatomy using the German audio track (as well as other TV shows assigned also using the German audio track).

Are these one vIdeo with multiple audio tracks or two videoes of the same episode with their own audio track (1 english video and 1 german video)? If it's the latter you should be able to build a channel using a playlist looking for the foreign audio track. Heck that may work for the videos with multiple audio as well.

Playlist could show all episodes for channel ABC that comtain german audio. The question is how to have it play with the german audio if it isnt the default audio track. For that you would have to map a global key to choose the language in PTVL because I dont know of a way to automate which language to use in this scenerio.
(2015-01-26, 15:20)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 07:53)vdopeyv Wrote:
(2015-01-26, 07:03)ARYEZ Wrote: @Lunatixz

1. No matter what skin you have set to use, once you exit the addon it will always display the PTVL skin when you relaunch.

i think i read that all skins got disabled except that one in the last update until things are ready.

1. Yeah, not sure if it was in the thread, but Luna tweeted that because of some artwork changes in the most recent release he disabled all other skins until they could be changed to make them compatible again.

He didn't have time to fix all the skins but he didn't want to delay the release so he just locked it to the PTVL skin until the other skins could be recoded.

Don't worry, it's just a temporary measure so that general progress isn't delayed by skin progress.

2. Is the type of artwork being pulled different based on the chtype. I suspect certain chtypes pull one thing whereas other chtypes pull another.

1. Hey thanks for the clarification, that clears up the issue I was having with it always defaulting to the PTVL skin.

2. I actually tested this by creating a channel strictly for American Horror Story. What I found was that some of the episodes of AHS displayed the landscape artwork (which would be what the skin is set for) while other episodes displayed the fanart artwork.

Has anyone else experienced this?
(2015-01-24, 12:40)Indy_star Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 03:26)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-01-22, 21:57)Indy_star Wrote: Having exactly the same issue with directory channels, looks like the Advanced Rule to not show the same show more then X times in a row (forgot the actual name off top of head) doesn't apply with the latest 0.5.7f update. It just puts the shows alphabetically in the EPG as it reads it. I rolled back, same settings2.xml and it works again.

Why can't you use the force random rule?

Force Random and Even show distribution don't appear to work in this version, at least with directory channels which is where I use those rules. They do work in previous versions.

Yep, I was noticing the same thing, the forced random isn't working for me either in this version.

* NATIVE 1080i RESOLUTION (4K READY)
* FAST OPTIMIZED ASSETS AND CODE
* CLEAN RETHOUGHT INTERFACE
* 72 HOUR WEATHER FORECAST
* CPU AND MEMORY MONITORS
* PSEUDOTV LIVE 0.5.7F READY

REQUIRED
script.extendedinfo
script.tv.show.next.aired

GET IT HERE
https://github.com/CodeMonkeyZero/Maverick

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Marshall, (AKA CodeMonkeyZero PTVL Skins) http://tinyurl.com/qdfv6bx
Lunatixz, (PseudoTV Live Developer) http://tinyurl.com/lvs8ngb

PLEASE REPORT PROBLEMS BY PRIVATE MESSAGE
(2015-01-27, 22:23)Marshall Wrote: * FAST OPTIMIZED ASSETS AND CODE

what exactly is optimized about the code?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-01-27, 23:32)bry- Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 22:23)Marshall Wrote: * FAST OPTIMIZED ASSETS AND CODE

what exactly is optimized about the code?

I removed all the extraneous nodes, empty nodes, unnecessary image loads, comments etc. The result is smaller, validated XML file that lowers the overhead on your player. The comparison is vs the default PTVL Skin that ships with 0.5.7f, in case you're wondering.
(2015-01-27, 22:23)Marshall Wrote: * NATIVE 1080i RESOLUTION (4K READY)

Lookimg good so far. Only two things I noticed right away...

- The epg doesn't have the currently playimg video showimg. Is this by design?
- I feel like the upcomimg popup is too big and takes up to much screen.

Love the overall feel of it though. Thanks for the hard work.

Do you plan on gettimg your other skin .5.7f ready?
Has anyone had 0.5.7f all of a sudden start doing autotune channels? Yesterday all of a sudden without turning on autotune PTVL starting creating autotune channels for genres. I havent had a chance yet to pull logs or troubleshoot it. I did check settings and autotune is definately not activated.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior?
(2015-01-28, 04:17)shinedou Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 22:23)Marshall Wrote: * NATIVE 1080i RESOLUTION (4K READY)

Lookimg good so far. Only two things I noticed right away...

- The epg doesn't have the currently playimg video showimg. Is this by design?
- I feel like the upcomimg popup is too big and takes up to much screen.

Love the overall feel of it though. Thanks for the hard work.

Do you plan on gettimg your other skin .5.7f ready?

The next up popup uses the same size image as the EPG. The thinking was keeping your player from having to render and cache 2 different sized images. This might change, but at the moment I'm focused on having a really light-weight skin that can run nicely on minimal hardware.

I need to get with Lunatixz and find out exactly what the deal is with the video window. I have a couple other mystery controls in my bucket list that I'm working on as well.

The ZeroEightOne Skin is being updated as well. It should be out soon so keep an eye out for it on my git.

Thanks for the feedback, I always like to know what other people think.

(2015-01-28, 04:27)shinedou Wrote: Has anyone had 0.5.7f all of a sudden start doing autotune channels? Yesterday all of a sudden without turning on autotune PTVL starting creating autotune channels for genres. I havent had a chance yet to pull logs or troubleshoot it. I did check settings and autotune is definately not activated.

No, and I've probably stopped and started 0.5.7F on Kodi and XBMC about 100 times in the last 48 hours Smile
(2015-01-28, 04:27)shinedou Wrote: Has anyone had 0.5.7f all of a sudden start doing autotune channels? Yesterday all of a sudden without turning on autotune PTVL starting creating autotune channels for genres. I havent had a chance yet to pull logs or troubleshoot it. I did check settings and autotune is definately not activated.

Check to see if your settings2.xml got deleted or not. I had the same thing shortly after I updated. It started auto running for no reason. It turns out my settings2.xml file was mysteriously deleted. So I had to dig up an older backup and copy it in there. Since then it's all good.

I do keep a copy of that file handy just in case
(2015-01-27, 22:23)Marshall Wrote: I need to get with Lunatixz and find out exactly what the deal is with the video window. I have a couple other mystery controls in my bucket list that I'm working on as well.

Looking at the Maverick skin EPG where are you wanting the video window to go? It would look great in the top middle where the primary art is. That would be a great size for the video window also.
Mavericks,

The Mavericks skin is great! GUI combines so many features you don't need to leave PSTVL that is if your just looking for library viewing although the only drawback I see is when pressing info the OSD comes up and you press the left arrow it brings up two long rectangular boxes the one to the left gives options like on demand, on now and others but the one to the right is a little black empty screen almost like its missing features like the ones shown in the preview pic of this skin maybe a post or two back.Another bug I am experiencing is when pressing the "on now" option it bring up the tv information window as if I just pressed "i" in my library.
Thanks for all your hard work on this skin and hope this helps in your trial run.

Mac mini Yosemite
Gotham 13.1
PSTVL v5.7b(v5.7f gives a script error)
(2015-01-28, 05:31)shinedou Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 22:23)Marshall Wrote: I need to get with Lunatixz and find out exactly what the deal is with the video window. I have a couple other mystery controls in my bucket list that I'm working on as well.

Looking at the Maverick skin EPG where are you wanting the video window to go? It would look great in the top middle where the primary art is. That would be a great size for the video window also.

The video window is fixed. You'll need to download a new copy and manually patch at line 787 in script.pseudotv.live.EPG.xml

Code:
<!-- PATCH START -->
<!-- <control type="videowindow" id="2">
<description>VIDEO</description>
<posx>635</posx>
<posy>84</posy>
<width>650</width>
<height>360</height>
<aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">scale</aspectratio>
</control> -->
<!-- PATCH END -->

(2015-01-28, 19:38)wolverine30008 Wrote: Mavericks,

The Mavericks skin is great! GUI combines so many features you don't need to leave PSTVL that is if your just looking for library viewing although the only drawback I see is when pressing info the OSD comes up and you press the left arrow it brings up two long rectangular boxes the one to the left gives options like on demand, on now and others but the one to the right is a little black empty screen almost like its missing features like the ones shown in the preview pic of this skin maybe a post or two back.Another bug I am experiencing is when pressing the "on now" option it bring up the tv information window as if I just pressed "i" in my library.
Thanks for all your hard work on this skin and hope this helps in your trial run.

Mac mini Yosemite
Gotham 13.1
PSTVL v5.7b(v5.7f gives a script error)

You probably need to be running 0.5.7F.
The "on now" option will actually display a list of channels and as strange as it seems it will tell you what is "on now" on each of the channels. I think you're getting the black box of doom because you're running old code. Smile

ZeroEightOne is back from the dead after progress nerfed this trusty skin.
Originally designed to run shotgun on my Galaxy S4, this quickly turned into a favorite on phones and tablets alike.
MHL Link or Miracast your phone to your TV and you'll appreciate the simplicity of this design. Try it, you'll like it.

* TABLET / PHONE FRIENDLY INTERFACE
* CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS
* NEW CPU AND MEMORY MONITORS
* NEW VIDEO WINDOW SUPPORT (MANUAL PATCHING REQUIRED)

RECOMMENDED
script.trakt.tv
script.extendedinfo

GET IT HERE
https://github.com/CodeMonkeyZero/ZeroEightOne

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

(2015-01-28, 22:26)Marshall Wrote: Image

ZeroEightOne is back from the dead after progress nerfed this trusty skin.
Originally designed to run shotgun on my Galaxy S4, this quickly turned into a favorite on phones and tablets alike.
MHL Link or Miracast your phone to your TV and you'll appreciate the simplicity of this design. Try it, you'll like it.

* TABLET / PHONE FRIENDLY INTERFACE
* CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS
* NEW CPU AND MEMORY MONITORS
* NEW VIDEO WINDOW SUPPORT (MANUAL PATCHING REQUIRED)

RECOMMENDED
script.trakt.tv
script.extendedinfo

GET IT HERE
https://github.com/CodeMonkeyZero/ZeroEightOne

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

All I can say...is an impressive for both of these. Well done Big GrinWink