• 537(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-02-01, 18:12)aptalca Wrote: Wait, but do you have to have ptvl running all the time for that?
Yes you run PTVL 24/7/365 in settop box mode.
Hey, new users to Ptvl trying to figure whats the best movie and tv show addon to use to create my guide.Im currently using Genasis and 1 channel but it takes a long time to load when I switch channels.Guess its trying to find a working link fot my show or movies but is there anyway to improve this? Love the addon still learning how to work it.
One of my machines running PseudoTV Live running 0.5.7f is extremely sluggish on the EPG. I will hit the down arrow to go to the next channel, and maybe 30 seconds to a minute later it will finally go down to that channel, also trying to exit the EPG it maybe will take more than a minute to exit. I have tried all the suggested methods of speeding up the EPG;

The EPG is sluggish
Do you have dynamic art enabled? If yes, wait for it to finish running. Let it run more then once... Give it time to build a cache.
If your EPG is still sluggish, disable EPG coloring, Extra EPG info, Season/Episode formating. All found under Visuals, EPG settings.
If still sluggish disable Dynamic artwork. Also read the " PseudoTV Live takes forever to load" FAQ

I am using a channel sharing setup, but of the four devices using the channel sharing it seems like one is slower than the rest. I am not sure exactly what to do to speed it up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled PsuedoTV Live by deleting all the folders for the add-on. I have copied the settings.xml from on of another machine, that isn't having the issue, and that didn't resolve it. I have turned off the background updating, but the problem still exists. I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I am not able to figure out why the EPG is so sluggish on this one machine. Also to note, this is a core I3 cpu, while the others that are not having issues are Intel Celerons, so the CPU isn't the issue.

Also a side note, is it just me or does the latest stable version of Kodi seem to have crashing issues? The last version of XBMC was pretty stable compared to this. I bet it crashes on me at least once every day.
(2015-02-01, 19:06)boyboy Wrote: Hey, new users to Ptvl trying to figure whats the best movie and tv show addon to use to create my guide.Im currently using Genasis and 1 channel but it takes a long time to load when I switch channels.Guess its trying to find a working link fot my show or movies but is there anyway to improve this? Love the addon still learning how to work it.

Jesus, so many people ignore rules. No illegal streaming support on Kodi forums, both those plugins are banned here.
geez! sorry I'm new to this whole process let me go read the forum rule and etiquette handbook.
(2015-02-01, 19:44)boyboy Wrote: geez! sorry I'm new to this whole process let me go read the forum rule and etiquette handbook.

Hint: Mention of any piracy related addons is not permitted on this forum. If you wish to discuss those there are other places on the interwebz to do so.
Thanks somebody already scolded me lol. Wont happen again
(2015-02-01, 20:02)boyboy Wrote: Thanks somebody already scolded me lol. Wont happen again

Just an FYI to all ye rotten pirates. There are things that must never be mentioned.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
I have noticed that since version 5.7a, Interleaved channels doesn't work anymore. Today, like all Sundays, I was doing the weekly cleanup of my settings2 xml file, and try to enable again my "Crime Scene Channel" compose of stream files folders made with PseudoTV Library for various shows (CSI, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, ect..). I cleared all my configuration for this channel and go to do it the old way, using the Channel Configuration inside the Pseudo TV Live settings and to my surprise, when I was to interleave the first serie, went to the Advanced Rules and their is NO interleaving advance rule!!!!!

SO, I am missing something here? How do you guys are interleaving now?
(2015-02-01, 21:32)Fallito Wrote: I have noticed that since version 5.7a, Interleaved channels doesn't work anymore. Today, like all Sundays, I was doing the weekly cleanup of my settings2 xml file, and try to enable again my "Crime Scene Channel" compose of stream files folders made with PseudoTV Library for various shows (CSI, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS: New Orleans, ect..). I cleared all my configuration for this channel and go to do it the old way, using the Channel Configuration inside the Pseudo TV Live settings and to my surprise, when I was to interleave the first serie, went to the Advanced Rules and their is NO interleaving advance rule!!!!!

SO, I am missing something here? How do you guys are interleaving now?

They still work for me. Try using the PseudoTV Live Manager if you aren't already.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206141
Im having problems with channels made with playlists. Three of my channels (50, 51, and 53) are made from playlists, and none of them populate anymore. When I force reset of channels, and set background loading to off, the channel loading script seems to skip them.

I have verified that the playlists actually work, I have cleared cache, and even reverted back to earlier versions of PseudoTV, that I knew used to work... anyone have any ideas?

The most relevant log entry I can see is:
ChannelList: Unable to get information about channel 50

Log:
http://pastebin.com/yUYLZiFi

Settings2.xml
http://pastebin.com/6Q9grwEu
(2015-02-02, 02:42)xeryax Wrote: Im having problems with channels made with playlists. Three of my channels (50, 51, and 53) are made from playlists, and none of them populate anymore. When I force reset of channels, and set background loading to off, the channel loading script seems to skip them.

I have verified that the playlists actually work, I have cleared cache, and even reverted back to earlier versions of PseudoTV, that I knew used to work... anyone have any ideas?

The most relevant log entry I can see is:
ChannelList: Unable to get information about channel 50

Log:
http://pastebin.com/yUYLZiFi

Settings2.xml
http://pastebin.com/6Q9grwEu

You are running an outdated version of PseudoTV Live, Please update Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
PTV is AWESOME, but I have a question - I have figured out how to create a Movie smart playlist now. I have also managed to add in movie streams that play nicely in a couple of strm apps all the sources and added them to home, also added home movie directory as shared source via PTV library, so I find the streams integrated nicely when I queue or start PTV and re-scan the channel list. Overall loving PTV, just one question, how do I get a pre loaded (stored path) series of episodes to show all, I find that PTV shows some , about 5 or 6 but I have 217. I suppose I could split them, and create separate folders / channels, but I wonder if there is a limit option you can alter to import more shows? Big Grin
Long live PTV, so impressed, this is almost the answer to my entire movie collection. Now to go figure the meaning of life (3.142) is probably close, or am I thinking of PI
Still no donor login received, been roughly 2 months.

______

Also,
FYI, if anyone has the "playback failed"
DXVA::CProcessorHD:TonguereInit - The Direct3d device doesn't support DXVA-HD.

I finally fixed this by wiping all OTA tuner channels out of KODI and re-importing them.
  • 537(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45