• 588(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-02-27, 00:58)a_bobo Wrote: First off I've got to say this is by far my favorite plug-in and has transformed the way I used XBMC.

I've been OK with setting up channels by using playlists to organised them.

One thing I hadn't tried before was channel logos so I wanted to try and get that working
My problem is I can’t get the channel logo/bug to show up on the screen.

I have ticked “always show channel bug” and “use unaltered channel bug”

Set the channel name to the same as the logo name.

In this case for testing purposes I have one channel renamed “sky”

The logo is in the folder on my NAS named “sky.png”

Have it set to “display the channel logo”

On my NAS I have a folder called logos with “channel logo folder” option pointing to that.

Am i missing an obvious step?

Thanks
Theres a bug, in channel logo code... its been fixed already. But I didn't push the code.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
LOL

Ive been at it for 2 days trying to figure it out

ok thanks

how would i get them to show top right instead of bottom left once its pushed through.
(2015-02-27, 01:06)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 00:58)a_bobo Wrote: First off I've got to say this is by far my favorite plug-in and has transformed the way I used XBMC.

I've been OK with setting up channels by using playlists to organised them.

One thing I hadn't tried before was channel logos so I wanted to try and get that working
My problem is I can’t get the channel logo/bug to show up on the screen.

I have ticked “always show channel bug” and “use unaltered channel bug”

Set the channel name to the same as the logo name.

In this case for testing purposes I have one channel renamed “sky”

The logo is in the folder on my NAS named “sky.png”

Have it set to “display the channel logo”

On my NAS I have a folder called logos with “channel logo folder” option pointing to that.

Am i missing an obvious step?

Thanks
Theres a bug, in channel logo code... its been fixed already. But I didn't push the code.

I was going to comment on this issue, but glad to hear you have fixed already. Cool
Hello All,

Trying to get this addon to work on my ATV2 (ios 5.3) with Kodi 14.1

After parsing which is fairly quick, it attempts to play and immediately crashes, and causes the ATV2 to reboot.

I have logged into my USTVNOW account and can watch live media through the standalone video addon.

Thankyou in advance.
(2015-02-26, 21:23)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-26, 21:16)RayW1986 Wrote: But if I want it for just the one TV show, I mean.

I want to make some channels based on my local media, but there are one or two shows that I am currently not up to date on and would like to exclude their final seasons so that I don't accidentally end up seeing some of the shows. The playlist would contain maybe 10-12 different TV Shows. I'm guessing that excluding a 'sub-folder' of another folder can't be done just yet?
if you are talking about chtype 15 and 16. My answer stands....
If you are talking about kodi SmartPlaylists anything is possible. So yes then you can filter one season from on show.
Sorry, I was a little vague. I'm talking about smart playlists. I'll have to tinker around and see what I can do. Thanks mate.

This is really easy, I have built one with Seinfeld shows but I want season 0 not included, here is how I did it:

Then remove season from the playlist, with this rule (Season 0 for me):

Then setup a channel using this smart playlist...done and done.
(2015-02-02, 20:33)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Also,
FYI, if anyone has the "playback failed"
DXVA::CProcessorHD:TonguereInit - The Direct3d device doesn't support DXVA-HD.

I finally fixed this by wiping all OTA tuner channels out of KODI and re-importing them.

THANK YOU!
(2015-02-25, 13:49)hasamba Wrote: chtype 17 and 15 doesn't work for me on 0.5.8g,
am i the only one?
is it known and i missed the post?

log:http://xbmclogs.com/pvu7ry1t2

someone? is it working for someone?
(2015-02-27, 10:26)hasamba Wrote:
(2015-02-25, 13:49)hasamba Wrote: chtype 17 and 15 doesn't work for me on 0.5.8g,
am i the only one?

Channel type 15 works for me.What's the issue ?PLTV can't even create the channel?Maybe it's your plugin the issue.I also can't create channels from plugings that contain non english characters.
As for channel type 17,remind me what it stands for.Huh
(2015-02-27, 12:20)tromy Wrote:
am i the only one?

Channel type 15 works for me.What's the issue ?PLTV can't even create the channel?Maybe it's your plugin the issue.I also can't create channels from plugings that contain non english characters.

all the plugins im using used to work in earlier version, i didnt create any new channel, all from donor list,
PSTL cannot even create those channels, if im starting a new settings2 file with only 1 channel im getting "unable to scrape" or somthing like this message...

chtype 17 is like multi youtube playlists made from donor lists

very stange that 15 is working for you, i tried multiple computers with multiple configs and multiple plugins....
(2015-02-27, 12:32)hasamba Wrote:
(2015-02-27, 10:26)hasamba Wrote: someone? is it working for someone?

all the plugins im using used to work in earlier version, i didnt create any new channel, all from donor list,
PSTL cannot even create those channels, if im starting a new settings2 file with only 1 channel im getting "unable to scrape" or somthing like this message...

chtype 17 is like multi youtube playlists made from donor lists

very stange that 15 is working for you, i tried multiple computers with multiple configs and multiple plugins....

sorry, my bad!
chtype 15 is working!
17 still doesnt
(2015-02-27, 00:48)jaochoo Wrote: Im having the following ISSUES:

ISSUES:
1) My live TV channels doesn't work. I've setup two channels for testing, but when I run PTVL it will ask to auto tune and otherwise complain that no channels exist. But there are in fact two channels in my list.
2) PTVL will then take me back to the configuration window but it's not possible to open the channel manager. PTVL will complain that the operation cannot be performed while it's running. So it seems there's still an instance running in the background.
3) When adding a Live TV channel it won't pull the channel name from the PVR backend. PTVL will either leave it blank if no live tv channels were setup before or take the name of the last live TV channel setup before.

LOG: http://xbmclogs.com/pfcjevwru

Can anyone help especially with issue #1?
(2015-02-27, 13:41)jaochoo Wrote: [quote='jaochoo' pid='1940185' dateline='1424990897']
Im having the following ISSUES:

ISSUES:
1) My live TV channels doesn't work. I've setup two channels for testing, but when I run PTVL it will ask to auto tune and otherwise complain that no channels exist. But there are in fact two channels in my list.
2) PTVL will then take me back to the configuration window but it's not possible to open the channel manager. PTVL will complain that the operation cannot be performed while it's running. So it seems there's still an instance running in the background.
3) When adding a Live TV channel it won't pull the channel name from the PVR backend. PTVL will either leave it blank if no live tv channels were setup before or take the name of the last live TV channel setup before.

LOG: http://xbmclogs.com/pfcjevwru

1) I've had that problem before a few times. Try deleting your settings2.xml and starting again, that seems to help sometimes.

2) I've also run into this problem a few times. Only fix seems to be to restart Kodi.

3) Can you not change the name manually using the channel configuration advanced rules?
am i the only one?

What plugin and Configuration?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hey Luna (and/or any skinners),

I've noticed that all the skins for PTVL are limited to six channels showing in the EPG at any given time. Is this a limitation imposed by the program or would it be possible to skin an EPG that showed, for example, 8 or 10 channels at once?
(2015-02-27, 01:06)Lunatixz Wrote: Theres a bug, in channel logo code... its been fixed already. But I didn't push the code.

Great news Luna. Thanks for fixing it. Looking forward for updates Smile
  • 588(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45