• 610(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-03-22, 14:11)bry- Wrote: @mrsmooth81 please post here
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1955989

thanks for that - didn't even know there was a PTV forum! Smile
(2015-03-17, 10:40)tromy Wrote:
(2015-03-17, 05:35)reekotubbs Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 19:40)Lunatixz Wrote: https://github.com/Lunatixz/PseudoTV_Playlists <-- Playlists can be created manually through Kodi, or automatclly when using PTVL in-app manager... I posted my collection for those users who want to play around with different ways of creating channels. They are absolutely not needed in order to create channels, but do serve as a good base for creating complex channel lineups.

I cannot get the playlist you provided to work. Anyone have success setting up the Playlist and if so please provide step by step instructions?

1.Download one playlist you like. e.g. "get-comedy-movie.xsp"
2.Copy it under / userdata / Playlists / Video.
3.Open PLTV settings and choose "Channel configuration"
4.Choose a channel to create with "custom playlists" and select get-comedy-movie.xsp.
5.Open PLTV and you will have a channel containing all the movies you have in your kodi library with genre "Comedy"

Of course you have to see if there are other parameters in playlist.You can check this with notepad.

You can download the whole package and use autotune, but the channels that will be created depend on your local stuff scraped in your library

As Lunatixz said it's a good base in order to create your own simple or multi playlistsSmile

OK. I understand the process. But how do I get what I want into the library. For example when I add the hbo playlist Luna provides, it does not find anything.
are there any xmltv services for UK live TV? Like schedules direct but for Non-North America services?
(2015-03-23, 22:13)Chambers Wrote: are there any xmltv services for UK live TV? Like schedules direct but for Non-North America services?

google search "XMLTV gui" It uses the radio times to make an xmltv file.
(2015-03-23, 22:09)reekotubbs Wrote: OK. I understand the process. But how do I get what I want into the library. For example when I add the hbo playlist Luna provides, it does not find anything.

Have you got existing media in your library? Specifically HBO shows?
Im looking to purchase a HD homerun. My choices are prime or the extend. And i really like the extend over prime. The Question i have is will the extend be compatible with PTVL? Or are all models the same?
(2015-03-24, 02:17)lozad Wrote: Im looking to purchase a HD homerun. My choices are prime or the extend. And i really like the extend over prime. The Question i have is will the extend be compatible with PTVL? Or are all models the same?

As long as it supports uPNP you should be ok.
I have the old HDHR2-US, or the HDHomerun Dual. I don't believe this supports uPNP. Does this mean I'm screwed, or do I have to create strm files a different way?
(2015-03-23, 22:21)prawnee Wrote:
(2015-03-23, 22:09)reekotubbs Wrote: OK. I understand the process. But how do I get what I want into the library. For example when I add the hbo playlist Luna provides, it does not find anything.

Have you got existing media in your library? Specifically HBO shows?

No. I am so confused.
I use the "Community" option in the PseudoTv Library, then I added one of the example playlist Luna created for HBO. It fails to load, stating I need to scrap the library and check channel configuration.

Edit:

What I am really trying to do is watch mag250 channels on PseudoTv Live. Does anyone know if this is possible?
@reekotubbs

The HBO example playlist Luna posted will search your library for HBO programs and build a channel from them. If you don't have any in your library, then it's going to throw up the error that you received. I think you need to take a step back and read the first page of the thread. I don't know what mag250 is, so I can't help you with that.
(2015-03-24, 04:59)carlog Wrote: I have the old HDHR2-US, or the HDHomerun Dual. I don't believe this supports uPNP. Does this mean I'm screwed, or do I have to create strm files a different way?
Strm files a different way I believe. Can check later
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
reekotubs,

You need to first scrape your entire media sources into Kodi using the Kodi built in scraper. What PTVL does is then looks through your library and creates a 'virtual playlist' with shows in your library that are on HBO. Maybe if you post the log files there's something else going on? I've seen other plugins not play nice with PTVL.

EDIT: Just saw you want mag250. In that case what you'll need to do is create a mag250 XMLTV file and then set up all channels as LiveTV in PTVL, it'll take a while FYI
@Chambers

Did you manage to find a UK xmltv provider?
(2015-03-24, 13:25)bry- Wrote:
(2015-03-24, 04:59)carlog Wrote: I have the old HDHR2-US, or the HDHomerun Dual. I don't believe this supports uPNP. Does this mean I'm screwed, or do I have to create strm files a different way?
Strm files a different way I believe. Can check later

If your hdhr does not support upnp, then a strm file would be the easiest way to add hdhr to PTVL.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-03-24, 14:19)prawnee Wrote: @Chambers

Did you manage to find a UK xmltv provider?

Yeah I did, I downloaded XMLTV GUI and was messing around with it last night. I'm trying to get schedules direct working but right now it's giving an error. Either way it'll take me a while to build what I need, cause Once I have the XMLTV file I'll still need to then update the Setting2.xml file for PTVL, just too time consuming and makes me question if the effort is worth it Smile

Right now what sucks is I have about 25 channels that are a mix of LiveTV (HDHR) and some Live Internet Channels, my XMLTV file in on my serverpc and every time I start PTVL on my htpc it has to parse through the data again which takes ~2 mins, so i'm questioning whether I want to add even more channels into the mix
  • 610(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45