• 688(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
If you want live channels, you can sign up for a premium membership to USTVnow. They have 28 Philly channels, but it's close enough.
(2015-10-02, 09:51)RamboUnchained Wrote: If you want live channels, you can sign up for a premium membership to USTVnow. They have 28 Philly channels, but it's close enough.

Since I've been using Kodi, it saved me money I didn't have to spend on Satellite TV, Cable, or expose myself to torrents. I've been paying way less a month on antenna's channels than what it would have cost me for a premium membership to USTVnow. The only reason I'm not using a home antenna is because where I live in my building, I have little reception. But I heard there's better one with stronger signal out there now. Thanks mate
I can't install PseudoTV Live from Luna's repo. Tried last night and again today. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the repo as well as tried to update it. I'm able to install PseudoLibrary and the PTVL web interface from the repo, just not PTVL.
(2015-10-02, 20:54)LakersFan Wrote: I can't install PseudoTV Live from Luna's repo. Tried last night and again today. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the repo as well as tried to update it. I'm able to install PseudoLibrary and the PTVL web interface from the repo, just not PTVL.

That happens to me with different addons from time to time. Go to Luna's Git, download his repo, then extract script.pseudotv.live to your addon folder.
That's what I was looking for. Thanks Rambo!
Is there another community site now that the one on Google Code is down? i have been away from the forums for a while. I wanted to rebuild my settings2 file. I use the Fire TV so it is easier to build my settings2 file on my computer and then SMB it over to the Fire TV. I love using the community list to help speed this along.

I have also seen something about a web PTVL manager. When I tried to install it I was a bit confused. You install it on Kodi from the Luna repo. Then go to a site?

Update: I setup the web manager in Kodi then found out how to access it on the computer by typing in "ipaddress:port/" once I accessed it I can edit existing channels but I cannot find where I can add a new channel. Am I doing something wrong, or is this still in development?
(2015-09-30, 12:04)tomer.st Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 02:05)dave157 Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 16:47)tomer.st Wrote: previous version (i think it was 0.6.6) works fine but i can't find it to test it again.

Here you go.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8jkr0rz6ifh9h...6.zip?dl=0

Thanks, It works GREAT.

In the future, how can you download older versions?

This is not working for me but yes that version was awesome! Anybody have another version of 0.6.6?

Found it in case anyone else is having trouble. https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...udotv.live
Anybody else found that this newest 0.6.8 version keeps changing channel on its own? I don't have Kodi as the active window and I don't even need to be touching the keyboard or mouse and it'll just switch up or down one channel at a random time. Kinda makes the addon useless because I can't actually watch anything.
(2015-10-03, 08:42)thejayarr Wrote: Anybody else found that this newest 0.6.8 version keeps changing channel on its own? I don't have Kodi as the active window and I don't even need to be touching the keyboard or mouse and it'll just switch up or down one channel at a random time. Kinda makes the addon useless because I can't actually watch anything.

Yes. Same behavior on all 3 of my setups.
Has anyone been able to get YouTube working? When I open up channel configuration it shows 357 channels. When I start PTVL it shows loading YouTube channels. When I open up the EPG it only shows 126 channels which is the last local file. Channel 127 is the first YouTube channel. Below is from settings2.xml. If I disable YouTube in settings it will continue to load and display RSS, Psuedo Cinema and Popcorn.

Channel 126
<setting id="Channel_126_type" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_126_time" value="17520" />
<setting id="Channel_126_1" value="Thriller" />
<setting id="Channel_126_changed" value="False" />

Channel 127
<setting id="Channel_127_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_127_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_127_1" value="TheOnion" />
<setting id="Channel_127_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_127_3" value="25" />
<setting id="Channel_127_4" value="Default" />
<setting id="Channel_127_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_127_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_127_rule_1_opt_1" value="The Onion" />
<setting id="Channel_127_changed" value="True" />

I have been able to get YouTube working on previous builds.

Thanks
Continuing the trend. One version works and the next doesn't. 2 steps forward 1 step back.

Openelec 5 says addon is broken
Anyone have the on demand (red button I think) working at all? I know it is still in progress but was curious if I am doing something wrong to get nothing at all?
Am I missing a setting change somewhere? On version 0.6.4 channel flips were silky smooth - one channel directly to the next. On newer versions I get a 1.5 sec lag with a blue screen and the channel logo in the background. I've put channel delay to 0 and experimented with quick flip etc. Not working.
For others that have posted logs, what is the recommended time to wait while the program is hung? I don't want to stop waiting too quickly if it can recover but I also don't want to be still sitting there waiting tomorrow either.

Running the system now with all debugging on so I can submit a log.
(2015-10-05, 01:51)bornagainpengui Wrote: For others that have posted logs, what is the recommended time to wait while the program is hung? I don't want to stop waiting too quickly if it can recover but I also don't want to be still sitting there waiting tomorrow either.

Running the system now with all debugging on so I can submit a log.

I give it 2 minutes if it hangs during channel building. The most I give it if hangs in the EPG is about 30 seconds.
  • 688(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45