• 690(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Thanks all - my issue was the pvr:// added to sources item. I did add them, but for some reason my sources keeps getting reset. Need to figure out what's going on with that it seems.
any chance video window is working again with EPG up? reverted isenguard back to helix to keep vid window working. converted isenguard 15.2 w last pseudo update to keep my ongoing skin updated, but any ETA on if/when the vid glitch will be resolved?

ver 16.0 anyone tryed with this ver?
(2015-10-07, 20:57)wrichards Wrote: any chance video window is working again with EPG up? reverted isenguard back to helix to keep vid window working. converted isenguard 15.2 w last pseudo update to keep my ongoing skin updated, but any ETA on if/when the vid glitch will be resolved?

ver 16.0 anyone tryed with this ver?

@wrichards - just now added to FAQ - "17. EPG Video Window Disabled" if you are running in low powered mode.
Update: After finding the right how to on google, I'm able to use guide and it was quite simple as pressing "ENTER"

One problem though! That How-To gave me lots of tips. I was trying to add YouTube. I even have the app on Kodi and sign on to the app. But when I go to Configuration, tune, YouTube grayed out. I can't get it to add you-tube. "Programs -> PseudoTV Live-> Add-on Settings and then navigate to the “AutoTune” tab and scroll down to the “Plugins” menu. "

--------------------------------------------

Hi! I installed all your apps but I can't get the guide to show as seen on screenshot. I wished the app comes default as seen. I'm still trying to read how to with no luck.
anyone know how to setup NHL gamecenter? i want the live events they are marked as (in progress) how do i get these into a channel? and keep them up to date?

I am using this addon

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207178
I donated about a year ago and lost my donation email, though I have the login name and password. What is the correct structure for the login?
Is it: user:password with a colon?
(2015-10-08, 18:54)2thick Wrote: I donated about a year ago and lost my donation email, though I have the login name and password. What is the correct structure for the login?
Is it: user:password with a colon?

Yep.
hey guys great guide was just posted for anyone having issues adding channels and getting stuff to work

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=241600
Anyone else having problems with Youtube playlists in 0.6.8c ? Was working fine in .8b but I can no longer see the channel or get it to add it back.
Hi! I'm trying to uninstall pseudoTV live. It's telling me I can't because Export pseudoTV live is using it. I tried to uninstall Export pseudoTV live, it's telling me pseudoTV live is using it. I can't remove neither. Thanks
(2015-10-10, 04:20)rusticdog Wrote: Anyone else having problems with Youtube playlists in 0.6.8c ? Was working fine in .8b but I can no longer see the channel or get it to add it back.

I suggest doing a full reset including uninstall and deleting your userdata folder while backing up your settings2.xml of course. Reinstall, do an autotune(not sure if thats necessary) then swap in your old settings2.xml. Worked for me.
also the new sega with autoplay library on doesn't seem to jive well with PTVL
(2015-10-11, 11:31)1deep Wrote: also the new sega with autoplay library on doesn't seem to jive well with PTVL
(2015-04-12, 06:27)shinedou Wrote:
(2015-04-12, 01:48)japes Wrote:
(2015-04-04, 16:21)Kalebbroo Wrote: You can set subtitle settings in the main Kodi settings. Or you can click the select button while watching a video and choose to disable subtitles each time.

I can't seem to find the select feature here. Outside of PSTV I can hit "m" and get the menu to change audio tracks and subtitle option but nothing happens when I hit "m" but a flash when in PSTV and a lot of my videos are playing commentary tracks instead of the regular track and I have not figured out how to switch it because shortcuts I have created for outside PSTV don't work in PSTV. Is there a list of shortcuts that work in PSTV...so far I know Play and Pause seem to work the same and "x" stops/exits for me. "s" brings up the shutdown dialog and "i" brings up info and enter takes you to he EPG. That's all I know.

You will need to use the keymap editor addon. You have to set the key as a global key in keymap editor to get it to work in PTVL. I have set the T key for subtitles and an unused key for audio. So although the T key will already enable subtitles while watching a video in Kodi normally, you will have to set it as a global key for it to work in PTVL. Same goes for audio.

6 months on, is there an elderly-compatible solution to this? A way to make the UI look exactly the same as the stock TV UI? Remapping keys and expecting my stubborn, lazy 65 year old father to understand how it works isn't going to fly I'm afraid. They need to see stuff on-screen.
(2015-10-12, 02:10)stephendt Wrote: 6 months on, is there an elderly-compatible solution to this? A way to make the UI look exactly the same as the stock TV UI? Remapping keys and expecting my stubborn, lazy 65 year old father to understand how it works isn't going to fly I'm afraid. They need to see stuff on-screen.

Been using ptvl since the first release and wow it's come a long way Luna's amazing. I too am hoping this software ends up being more non-tech people friendly in it's stable release but this is still the testing phase. When I leave say a girlfriend in front of it I still fear something will go wrong. I couldn't imagine letting somebody over 50 use this as their main source of TV but then again I guess it depends what kind of channels you have but for me no way. If I go to work for 10 hours I'd be worried about it cutting off and them not knowing how to get it back on. That being said this project is amazing hope it reaches it's full potential so I can throw my STB in the trash!
  • 690(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45