• 242(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-04-18, 17:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-18, 17:00)omnicroncs Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 19:26)Lunatixz Wrote: Your log has way to much stuff going on... can you start a clean xbmc instance,and load ptvl till your problem. then send that log?
thanks

I uploaded a new log it should be available here (hope I didn't turn off too many flags...)

did you try last nights update?

Ok I tried the last update a few times and so far each time I hang with a black screen. Keyboard presses produce navigation sounds and XBMC does not lock up per say, I just have nothing visible. My log is here.
(2014-04-18, 17:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-18, 17:00)omnicroncs Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 19:26)Lunatixz Wrote: Your log has way to much stuff going on... can you start a clean xbmc instance,and load ptvl till your problem. then send that log?
thanks

I uploaded a new log it should be available here (hope I didn't turn off too many flags...)

did you try last nights update?

Forgive my ignorance...I found what I think was the problem. I had a version of USTVNOW that was part of the Dixie tvguide add-on. When I cleaned the files completely from my system and reran autotune, everything worked fine.

(2014-04-17, 23:30)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 23:21)frieten Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 18:46)omnicroncs Wrote: PTVL is freezing /hanging while streaming USTVnow channels that are autotuned. I am on Gotham and running 3.7 on a Mac Pro (OSX 10.7). I originally thought it was a guide issue (running concast). I switched to default, and without fail, I freeze after changing channels or scrolling through the guide. I have a log here that may help. I am sure it is most likely user error, but I can not figure out what I did wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like my issue I raised a while back, is your seeking? If so it's an xbmc issue and we have to wait for a fix.

it's not an xbmc issue, I think it's an issue with the ustvnow plugin...because seek is disabled in pseudotv for chtype 8.

Omnicroncs are you a premium ustvnow user?

::Update::
I added further code to pseudo ignoring seeking, this may have adverse effects and is untested... I will push the change tonight. Please report any issues concerning seeking and show time misalignment

I would advice anyone still having a problem to make sure that they do not have any other add-ons that are running a modified version of USTVnow.
::Update::

Next update, i'm temporarily removing "ConCast, and Aurora" skins until I get a chance to work on them

Default and PTVL skins were updated, and I'm also adding backward compatibility to old Pseudotv skins. They won't feature all the improvements new Pseudotv Live skins feature (ie. Dynamic artwork, Video Window, new labels, etc), but they will work.
I hope some day someone takes up the cause to update old skins with the new labels...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
i have been working on a skin it's basically a modded version of ConCast ill send it to you when it's done if you wan't.
(2014-04-20, 06:31)scilz Wrote: i have been working on a skin it's basically a modded version of ConCast ill send it to you when it's done if you wan't.

Sure...
(2014-04-20, 06:31)scilz Wrote: i have been working on a skin it's basically a modded version of ConCast ill send it to you when it's done if you wan't.

any screen shots?
ill try to get one up later today.

here is a ss i still need to finish up a few things.
any suggestions are welcome.
Wow that really looks clean... Great job!
thank you.
Are these skins included in the PTVL install or is there a different place I need to go get them?
the skin i posted is not finished yet.
Any feedback concerning plugin chtype?

I have to assume it's working well for those users using it? I haven't received any recent bug reports....
Hey guys,

I have not read through the entire thread, but have attempted to search without much succes.... I have a couple questions

1. Is it possible to create a channel on Pseudotv live that points at either a XBMC add-in for example Discovery channels, or an Android app like netflix ( I'm sure you wouldn't be able to browse movies etc on netflix, but at least PseudoTV could maybe launch it)?

2. What are the donor extras?

Thanks
Bill

(2014-04-20, 18:35)scilz Wrote: Image

here is a ss i still need to finish up a few things.
any suggestions are welcome.

WOW that looks GREAT scilz!!! I would love to see the finished skin!
(2014-04-21, 21:02)bilbo6209 Wrote: Hey guys,

I have not read through the entire thread, but have attempted to search without much succes.... I have a couple questions

1. Is it possible to create a channel on Pseudotv live that points at either a XBMC add-in for example Discovery channels, or an Android app like netflix ( I'm sure you wouldn't be able to browse movies etc on netflix, but at least PseudoTV could maybe launch it)?

2. What are the donor extras?

Thanks
Bill
1. xbmc plugin can be parsed using chtype 15, or individual sources from a plugin can be added using chtype 8 or 9.
As far as direct launching android apps... I really want to add full support for android os to Pseudotv, but currently I do not own any android TV devices to test ( I really want a amazon fire TV... but my wife will kill me if I buy another htpc device).
I believe the android platform is the future for XBMC, so hopeful I will get my hands on something soon.

2. Read post 1, extras are a thank you gift for donor support. I plan on adding more "legal" site parsing... currently work on crackle movies.
  • 242(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45