• 592(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-03-03, 16:17)bry- Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 15:15)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 03:02)tommymsw Wrote: Hello.... As this seems to be the only way, can somebody save me a bit of time and tell me the dimensions that work best for PTVL channel logos? The dimensions that will fill up the whole channel logo space? I am unable to find any that fit the PTVL format. I am just going to make a pack of my own I guess... When I am finished, I will be happy to share. Smile

Off the top of my head I believe they are 161x109.

mine are 270x83

Hmmm...strange. Mine are from a few different logo packs and they all seem to be the same dimensions (161x109). I figured that was the standard so any custom ones I made I started using those dimensions as well. Before I had realized that I used a few different sized logos I had found, but they refused to show up in PTVL.
(2015-03-03, 15:13)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 05:38)a_bobo Wrote: Do you know when you`re going to push the code

tomorrow, next week , next month ?

I`m holding off re-doing all my channels till i get this feature

if its a while from now I`ll just live without it and go ahead and get stuck in.

Thanks Lunatixz

https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...1691829248

Ahhh nice
delete
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Luna,

Not sure if this is something you want to look into but I was having major performance issues in the guide the last few updates. I was using EPG guide color by channel type, turned that off and the last few days PTVL has been performing really well.

Also, if someone could provide a tutorial or something for channel logos. I am using a hodgepodge of stuff that I have found but have seen some really neat ones. Anyone that would share or give me some direction would be appreciated.

Something like these channel logos... these would be sweet if I knew how to make them or get them.
(2015-03-03, 17:14)XvMMvX Wrote: Something like these channel logos... these would be sweet if I knew how to make them or get them.

I believe those are the donor specific logos that Luna offers to donors.

Do you have any idea what skin that is?
I'm a donor, but did so (twice) before he setup the donor features. I will have to go read how to get to them if that is the case. Edit: Simple as sending him a PM

It was a user skin from back on a page in the late 200s.
(2015-03-03, 17:21)azrael17 Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 17:14)XvMMvX Wrote: Something like these channel logos... these would be sweet if I knew how to make them or get them.

I believe those are the donor specific logos that Luna offers to donors.

Do you have any idea what skin that is?
My custom skin "Titian" Smile

Latest version: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1920615
tromy. excellent looking logos and skin. Do you include the logos?

I will check it out.

Luna, do you make changes between versions that would "break" skin support.
(2015-03-03, 17:29)XvMMvX Wrote: I'm a donor, but did so (twice) before he setup the donor features. I will have to go read how to get to them if that is the case. Edit: Simple as sending him a PM

It was a user skin from back on a page in the late 200s.

Would you mind sharing this info with me? I am also a donor but am unable to figure this part out. Smile
(2015-03-03, 18:40)XvMMvX Wrote: Luna, do you make changes between versions that would "break" skin support.

Yes, several updates have "broken" skin support. A few updates ago Luna had to lock PTVL to a single skin because of changes he made. He didn't want to delay the release so he locked it to a single skin until he had time to update the other skins. So yes, certain updates may break skins depending on what features are added or updated within PTVL.
(2015-03-03, 18:40)XvMMvX Wrote: tromy. excellent looking logos and skin. Do you include the logos?

I will check it out.

Trust me...he breaks skins all the time. Lol

I think I've rewritten my new skin about 50 times trying to keep up with his updates. Dude is a machine.
i cant get chtype 13 work with my_music_tv
does it work for anyone?

log:http://goo.gl/d3hFwc
(2015-03-04, 09:07)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 18:40)XvMMvX Wrote: tromy. excellent looking logos and skin. Do you include the logos?

I will check it out.

I think I've rewritten my new skin about 50 times trying to keep up with his updates. Dude is a machine.
Its called progress... If you make a custom skin for a plugin that is not out of beta... it comes with risks.

I don't break skins that often, only a few times after major skin upgrades like the new sidebar.

No skin changes have been made for a few builds now, and any future changes shouldn't break current skins.

Do what you will with that information... Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-03-04, 15:46)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 09:07)ARYEZ Wrote:

I will check it out.

Its called progress... If you make a custom skin for a plugin that is not out of beta... it comes with risks.

I don't break skins that often, only a few times after major skin upgrades like the new sidebar.

No skin changes have been made for a few builds now, and any future changes shouldn't break current skins.

Do what you will with that information... Smile

Haha trust me man, I'm not complaining about all the progress...in fact I'm waiting for the day when I have to happily rewrite my skins to support MP3 genre based music channels [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Can't figure out how to get playback to work. Here's the log file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5158092/kodi.log
  • 592(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45