Beta - PseudoTV Live w/ LiveTV, InternetTV and added Strm Support

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Kwart1001 Offline
Many thanks,

Yeah, I read that it was work in progress. Gonna try it out to be prepared when Luna has some nice stuff running for us.
find quote
ryanmcclure Offline
Is anyone else having issues with xmltv data? I have xmltv enabled, but I keep getting "Guide-data from xmltv is currently unavailable" in the EPG.

Here is the top of my "xmltv.xml" file

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd">

<tv source-info-name="Zap2it" generator-info-name="mc2xml" generator-info-url="mailto:mc2xml@gmail.com">
        <channel id="INHL.181049313.microsoft.com">
                <display-name>NHL NHLNET</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL</display-name>
                <display-name>NHLNET</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL Network</display-name>
                <display-name>Sports Satellite</display-name>
        </channel>
        <channel id="INHL.182598034.microsoft.com">
                <display-name>NHL NHLHD</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL</display-name>
                <display-name>NHLHD</display-name>
                <display-name>NHL Network HD</display-name>
                <display-name>Sports Satellite</display-name>
        </channel>
        <programme start="20150703200000 -0400" stop="20150703233000 -0400" channel="INHL.181049313.microsoft.com">
                <title lang="en">2015 Blackhawks Stanley Cup Championship Parade</title>
                <category lang="en">Hockey</category>
                <category lang="en">Special</category>
                <category lang="en">Sports</category>
                <episode-num system="ms_progid">1.SH022111780000</episode-num>
                <episode-num system="dd_progid">SH02211178.0000</episode-num>
                <previously-shown />
        </programme>

Here's my settings2.xml
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Channel_1_type" value="8" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="NHL Network" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="INHL.182598034.microsoft.com" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="plugin://plugin.noneofyourbusiness/stream" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="xmltv" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
</settings>

What am I not doing correctly? I'd really like to get EPG data going for my live channels.

“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes”
-C.G. Jung

Raspberry Pi + OpenELEC + PseudoTV Live

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
find quote
ryanmcclure Offline
On an unrelated note to my last post, PTVL just simply exploded on itself. I finished watching an episode of a show on one channel, and then suddenly it began to change channels every few seconds while trying to load the streams. I've never seen anything like it. Kodi ended up completely locking up due to it. Here's a log...

http://xbmclogs.com/pfkkmtyct

“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes”
-C.G. Jung

find quote
Lunatixz Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(Today 01:40)ryanmcclure Wrote:  On an unrelated note to my last post, PTVL just simply exploded on itself. I finished watching an episode of a show on one channel, and then suddenly it began to change channels every few seconds while trying to load the streams. I've never seen anything like it. Kodi ended up completely locking up due to it. Here's a log...

You have no debugging info... you need to enable it in Kodi, read OP to learn how, Thanks

BTW Please report bugs in the proper topic...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221352
(This post was last modified: Today 01:53 by Lunatixz.)
find quote
ryanmcclure Offline
(Today 01:44)Lunatixz Wrote:  
(Today 01:40)ryanmcclure Wrote:  On an unrelated note to my last post, PTVL just simply exploded on itself. I finished watching an episode of a show on one channel, and then suddenly it began to change channels every few seconds while trying to load the streams. I've never seen anything like it. Kodi ended up completely locking up due to it. Here's a log...

You have no debugging info... you need to enable it in Kodi, read OP to learn how, Thanks

Sorry, didn't expect the explosion, so I didn't have debugging enabled. Wasn't sure if the log would have any hints as to what may have happened, so I thought I'd share it anyway

-C.G. Jung

find quote
megazone Offline
(Yesterday 17:10)Lunatixz Wrote:  
(Yesterday 07:03)jctennis Wrote:  Luna, autotune now works as expected with favorite channels. I still have the HDHomerun as a path under the file manager. That may be the magic bullet for those having trouble.
HDHR auto tuning is "independent", hehe from Kodi... So doubtful source paths matter....

I have two kodi installs the one was running an older version of PseudoTV Live and it was working with the HDHomerun Prime. When I upgraded that one to the new version it did continue to recognize my channels after the upgrade. I then tried an experiment where I reran the autotune and now I have the same problem as my new installation. It does not see the channels from the HDHomerun Prime. Maybe this has something to do with the new firmware. I just upgraded the firmware on the HDHomerun Prime a few days ago.
(This post was last modified: Today 01:51 by megazone.)
find quote