• 664(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-07-28, 07:43)ryanmcclure Wrote: Does anyone know what each of these configurations does?

Debugging:
Wait for playback (seconds)
Force Playback timeout (seconds)

I suppose that they are self-explanatory, but I guess my question is: how does it affect PTVL performance? What happens when 'Wait for playback' reaches the second limit set? When 'Force Playback timeout' is met, what does PTVL do? I've found a few things in the changelog, but I'm still a bit unsure.

there is a bug with PTVL service and Kodi... that causes performance issues when changing channels... it will be fixed in the next update.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I've been having the issue of my movies starting from the beginning when switching channels. Digging around shows me that this is related to local subtitle files located in the movie folders. Removing all of my subtitle files fixes the issue, but obviously I would like to have them available. Has a workaround/fix been made for this bug yet?

I'm running the latest version of PTVLive (0.6.4c).

I can try to get a log later when I get back to my HTPC if necessary.
Sorry .. I'll just keep looking
push coming this week... like tomarrow? nevermind 0.6.5.a Wink checking it now Global Context Menu looks interesting....
I have been trying to install your Pseudo TV live on my Kodi 15 on my Windows computer. Each time I try to install it, I get this message " Pseudo TV live is about to convert your plugin channels to the new format, please be patient, do not interrupt this process! you will be prompted when it is finished". When I click OK, it says addon error, check your log. Then all that happens is the working symbol goes around and around.

I even completely uninstalled my Kodi 15 and re-installed it and only have tried to install your Pseudo TV Live. Any ideas? I am not sure where the logs are.
(2015-07-30, 21:08)clarkss12 Wrote: I have been trying to install your Pseudo TV live on my Kodi 15 on my Windows computer. Each time I try to install it, I get this message " Pseudo TV live is about to convert your plugin channels to the new format, please be patient, do not interrupt this process! you will be prompted when it is finished". When I click OK, it says addon error, check your log. Then all that happens is the working symbol goes around and around.

I even completely uninstalled my Kodi 15 and re-installed it and only have tried to install your Pseudo TV Live. Any ideas? I am not sure where the logs are.

download v.0.6.5b
where do I get the v. 0.6.5b? and thanks for the fast response.
(2015-07-30, 21:19)clarkss12 Wrote: where do I get the v. 0.6.5b? and thanks for the fast response.

to slow Tongue, its now v. 0.6.5c and install my repo in the OP...
(2015-07-30, 21:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 21:19)clarkss12 Wrote: where do I get the v. 0.6.5b? and thanks for the fast response.

6.2.d Wink
ok, one thing I have found out, as soon as I start kodi, your app pops up about converting the channels, then goes to the spinning working icon. I can't do anything from that point. I can't even disable Pseudo TV, it goes into that waiting thing and I can't do anything.

I will have t uninstall Kodi 15 and re-install it again. It does work with Kodi 15, correct??

thanks again for your help.
(2015-07-30, 21:26)wrichards Wrote:
(2015-07-30, 21:22)Lunatixz Wrote:

6.2.d Wink

One tiny little oversight with the migration tool... but its all fixed in c.

Instructions for rerunning the migration tool if you believe something went wrong..
  • 1. make sure ptvl is not running, reboot if you have too!

2. goto userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/

3. rename settings2.pre.convert.xml to settings2.xml

4. delete settings2.post.convert.xml

5. goto addons/script.pseudotv.live

6. rename convert.old to convert.py

7. "ok" onscreen prompt.

8. let it run... leave it alone, if you receive error prompts chances are it's from the video plugin being converted not ptvl.
    if boxes, prompts or dialog open from the various plugins being converted, its okay to close them.

9. "ok" conversion complete box.
Pseudo TV failed to install dependency.
Ok, it is installed now, each time it failed, I installed it again. It finally finished and now is installed. Will test it now. thanks.
hanging on initializing Pseudotv live.. uninstalled - reinstalled a couple times... working on it
Been playing with it for a short while, but my screens looking nothing like the one you have posted on Dropbox. I will keep tinkering with it. I have 2 HDHomeRun tuners, and tvheadend PVR installed, but have no idea how to integrate them into your program......
  • 664(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45