• 694(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2015-10-21, 19:22)banananipple Wrote: I have a question about smart playlists for channels. I have my Looney Tunes channel setup for my little nephew when he visits however I've noticed one thing. It will repeat the same 7-8 episodes and not include any others. I feel like I may have read that the media limit for this needs to be around 50 am I right? Does anyone need to see a log for this?

Did you look at the smart playlist under Kodi-videos-library-Playlists and look at the playlist and verify it is correct there? That should be the same thing that PTVL is using unless you have a setting in the channel configuration under Advanced Channel Rules which could change how those videos are played. I would look at those two areas. The media limit can be up to 5000 for it, since I have several smart playlists that are 1000's of videos and they don't have any issues.
(2015-10-21, 20:16)amcfarla Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 14:51)dave157 Wrote: @amcfarla I just updated to v0.6.9c to try and replicate the issue and post a log and so far it hasn`t glitched, lol.

Hmm, yeah I don't want to mention what addon the .strm files are from, due the fact that talk is outlawed here...lol, but at the place you can talk about it someone noticed it on any .strm files. I have updated to version 0.6.9c and used the suggested settings you posted and the problem still exists for me.

strms from every plugin except for the recent sega plugin work. sega changed and broke pseudo support.
(2015-10-21, 20:16)amcfarla Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 14:51)dave157 Wrote: @amcfarla I just updated to v0.6.9c to try and replicate the issue and post a log and so far it hasn`t glitched, lol.

Hmm, yeah I don't want to mention what addon the .strm files are from, due the fact that talk is outlawed here...lol, but at the place you can talk about it someone noticed it on any .strm files. I have updated to version 0.6.9c and used the suggested settings you posted and the problem still exists for me.

Yeah, I'd suggest going back to v0.6.9b for now because that issue showed up on me again after a while. It seems to affect all of the Live TV channels I have setup no matter which addon it`s from. I haven`t checked if it happens
with Internet TV channels. I`m trying to get a log posted in the bugs thread but I`m kinda busy with some other things right now. BTW, those settings will work fine with v0.6.9b.
(2015-10-21, 20:49)dave157 Wrote: Yeah, I'd suggest going back to v0.6.9b for now because that issue showed up on me again after a while. It seems to affect all of the Live TV channels I have setup no matter the source. I haven`t checked if it happens

with Internet TV channels. I`m trying to get a log posted in the bugs thread but I`m kinda busy with some other things right now. BTW, those settings will work fine with

v0.6.9b.

funny - works just fine for me with my live tv from my hdhomerun prime.
(2015-10-21, 20:26)BadKarma Wrote: strms from every plugin except for the recent sega plugin work. sega changed and broke pseudo support.

Maybe users of Sega should contact that developer and explain the situation so he can fix his plugin, since it's the only one that's broken? Clearly this is a case of that plugin being non-compliant since all other plugin .strms are still working.
(2015-10-21, 21:32)bornagainpengui Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 20:26)BadKarma Wrote: strms from every plugin except for the recent sega plugin work. sega changed and broke pseudo support.

Maybe users of Sega should contact that developer and explain the situation so he can fix his plugin, since it's the only one that's broken? Clearly this is a case of that plugin being non-compliant since all other plugin .strms are still working.

I personally do not use "Sega" and it`s not whether the streams play or not. What @amcfaria and I are talking about is "channel jumping". This was an issue in a previous build which was resolved by changing the playback timeout parameters in debugging. That "fix' doesn`t help with v0.6.9c. Frankly this is not a big deal for me since I just go back to the previous version.
Dave. Bump check 4 playback to 4 seconds please
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-21, 14:10)dave157 Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 12:45)amcfarla Wrote: Has anyone had any issues with .strm files with the latest versions of PTVL? I have two machine that take like a couple of seconds max to play a .strm file and will go to the next .strm file and keep on doing that till a .strm finally plays which the guide data isn't correct with what is playing.

I had the same thing happen after I manually updated to v0.6.9c. This issue was resolved in previous builds by increasing the playback timeouts under settings/debugging, but it doesn`t help in the newest build. I`m going to check the bug reports thread to see if anyone has posted a log yet, if not I will. In the mean time turn off auto-updates for your addons, install v0.6.9b from here... https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...udotv.live... then go to settings/debugging and select the following; "Wait for Playback" (4 secs) + "Force Playback timeout" (10-12 secs) + enable Override Optimized Settings.

(2015-10-21, 22:13)bry- Wrote: Dave. Bump check 4 playback to 4 seconds please

@bry- Thx but that`s what I`ve been using already, as you can see in the first quote I recommended that to @amcfaria. Big Grin
Dave. Post a log in the bugs thread please. Otherwise this will NEVER get addressed.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-21, 22:31)bry- Wrote: Dave. Post a log in the bugs thread please. Otherwise this will NEVER get addressed.

@bry- yeah, I mentioned that I would post one to the bugs thread later (not home now). I originally replied to @amcfaria`s post to point out that I also had experienced something similar and for @amcfaria to try the previous build and change his playback timeout settings. I don`t understand why everyone`s getting worked up, lol, I`m perfectly fine using v0.6.9b for now.
This Thread is outdated and closed

Thread is old and filled with outdated, non-relevant information... Time for a fresh start!

New Thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=244889
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
  • 694(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45