Android Disable Banners in TV-Shows?
Hellp everyone, i have the XBMC Remote App for Android Rev 1009. Im More or less very Happy with it expect one thing. How can i disable the Banners in the TV-Show List? That Hide Many Information like Rating, Genre or Episodes.

Thanks for your Help.
Ever an answer to this? I just scraped my database to my Nexus10, used a custom advancedsettings.xml to make all the posters nice and small, disabled actor thumbs and fanart, but noticed when editing a few series, the banner art was there... no way to disable that? even if I have to use my advancedsettings.xml, can I remove and rescrape?

Just looking to save as much space as possible since only a 16GB device.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
... anyone?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
ATM it's not possible to stop it downloading banners (well, not without editing the scraper I guess).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Banners in TV-Shows?1