Organisation of the hardware forum
Good to see the Hardware forum shifted out of "off topic" and given some more prominence. I also like the "Showcase" sub-forum.

I wonder though - should we have a couple more sub-forums - one for "Servers" - to includes NAS discussions, self-built server hardware discussions etc and one for "Clients" - ie the bizzo that actually runs XBMC.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
At AVSForum they have the HTPC forum split up between gaming, Linux, Mac and Windows. I don't think it works very well. I'd keep it all in one place since knowledge in one area can be helpful or even cross into other areas.
I agree with Dougie,....this way we get a one-stop-shop for all things hardware,..and don't have to hunt and peck around.
I've actually stopped going over to the AVSForums for that very reason.
Actually, a sub-forum for the "latest and greatest" android stick might be warranted Big Grin
(2013-07-15, 17:55)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Actually, a sub-forum for the "latest and greatest" android stick might be warranted Big Grin

That is something that I'm absolutely against.
The whole internet is flooded with junk android stick that all claim to be the best.
Every one comes comes here "what do you think about this shitty device because I'm a cheap ass who doesn't want to spend some bucks extra for a good one"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That was my point -- instead of having so many junk posts in the main forum make it so they have to go in a sub-forum where they can be easily ignored Smile.
I'd rather just throw them in the trash
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Organisation of the hardware forum0