Best Video Settings
Dear Users,

I would like to know what the best video settings are for my HTPC.

Im running the latest XBMC 12.2 if im correct and my hardware is;
Windows 7 SP1
Intel Core i3 (HD3000)
12GB DDR3
Hooked up to my; Onkyo TX-NR717.

What i would like to know what gives me the smoothest and prettiest movie/serie playback (720p & 1080p HD)..

DXVA, DXVA2, Software etc etc and all those properties...can someone shares his settings and/or thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance!
Mitch.
someone Smile?
Give it some time so people can react.
Don't expect a answer in a few hours.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I'll agree with TRaSH if you come back quick and put another note in, it looks to all as if the message has been dealt with and you'll not get the kind of answers you want, most of the devs have day jobs..and generally everyone else so a day cycle would be more productive.

RE: the smoothest and prettiest movie/serie playback (720p & 1080p HD).. I would say anything that works is going to be good, and there is so many variables that you will be the best judge of what looks good etc. It's always nice to have hardware accelerated graphics (takes the effort off the CPU) but if the machine is not multi-tasking while watching a movie, then that point is moot. I find that most videos play nicer not using acceleration (probably the fault of graphic drivers pushing the 3d envelope for gamers) and the decoding a bit faster, but again it's more machine specific rather than a general rule. I do find the interface moves along faster with acceleration. Leave the re-sizing, etc to the video panel, most are optimized for that and don't use the gfx card tools or enhancements, again use the video panel adjustments.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Video Settings0