Win Video file not playing anymore...
I have a video file which played perfectly fine with GIT version until the end of May. Since the begining of June, i've tried several times with each time new GIT version, my last try was with a build made the 13/07, but this file still don't play anymore.
You can get it here.
I have open a ticket here.
Issue still present in a build made yesterday, the 20/07/2013 from master branch.
I've first played the files i always play for non regression testing. And issue occurs again when i played the faulty file. I've then activate debug log, try to play it several time, failed each time.
You can have the log here.
Take a look at the end of the log file, this is where the failled plays are.
I discovered a big surprise when i took the log file. There was also several crash files, even if xbmc didn't crash ! 4 crash files for 4 attempts to play the file.
You can get them here.

Seriously, guys, i don't know what to do more. You have log file, crash files, faulty file in post #1 with which you can also get/create your own log/crash files. This file always played fine for months, years, until the big update of the june cycle at the start of june.
Tested with a build made today from master branch, issue seems solved. Thanks to FernetMenta.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video file not playing anymore...0