No shortcut?
Hey guys,
I have looked and can't find an answer to my question. Am I right to assume that I can't put the shortcut widgets like the ones you can do in confluence?
When you hover over say "Videos" the icon for say Navi-X is below.
There are widgets called 'Icon Panels' that allow you to do something similar, except you can customize it a lot more. Links to video addons, program addons, built in functions, etc.
(2013-07-16, 03:57)Vaikin Wrote: There are widgets called 'Icon Panels' that allow you to do something similar, except you can customize it a lot more. Links to video addons, program addons, built in functions, etc.

Thanks.I found it and added some things,but I don't see them on my home screen.
When you edit a home screen button you can enable widgets. Just enable widget 1 and then select icon Panel 1 or 2 whichever you filled out.
(2013-07-16, 08:28)desepticon Wrote: When you edit a home screen button you can enable widgets. Just enable widget 1 and then select icon Panel 1 or 2 whichever you filled out.

Got it working.Thanks.
Got a couple panels done and they are just above the menu,but I did another and it is higher up,is that normal?
There is Icon Panel 1 and Icon Panel 2. One is directly above the menu bar and 2 is directly above that. Each one can only hold 5 items.
I got Icon Panel 1 (widget 1) and Icon panel 2 (widget 1) right above the menu.
I have made another Icon Panel 1 (widget 2) and that's the one higher up. Not sure what I am doing wrong?
I appreciate the help.
Theres 2 "set" of icon panels, panel 1 and Panel 2. Each panel has two positions based on whether you invoke it in widget 1 or 2. So if you select icon panel 1 for the first widget it will show one selection and if you select icon panel 1 for the second widget it will show a different set of icons. Both these will show up on the same page, one above the other.
I got icon panel 1&2 set for two different things,videos and music. Those are right above the menu bar.
When I make icon panel 1,widget 2 that is on programs,when I do a widget,it puts it up top.
If i try to use panel 1 or 2 to get it lower it puts my previous widgets there,videos and music.
I'm sure that I'm missing something or its doing what its suppose to.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No shortcut?0