Win Menu items have disappeared
http://imgur.com/uvpymmS

So as you can see in the above image, randomly my XBMC has lost all of its menu items. This is the startup page when I launch XBMC. It was working one afternoon but not working that evening. Nothing changed in between that time but now this has happened. Has anyone ever seen this before? I tried updating from 12.1 to 12.2 but no difference was made. The skin I've been using for almost a year now has been Aeon Nox.

I'm running on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, i7 930, Powercolour 6950 2GB, 12 GB RAM. I don't think it would be the system configuration as this setup has been working flawlessly for months and months now with no issue and now it has randomly started doing this.

If anyone can help me figure this out, I'd be most appreciative!

Cheers
Have you tried going into the system page under international & see if your language choice is still English. I mistakenly changed my language choice to Japanese one day & I lost just about all of my headings & everything else in English including the heading System. For some reason all of the English words disappeared but nothing reappeared in their place so when I went to find my way back to the System page I had to start blindly clicking on where the titles used to be before I finally ended back under the System page. From there I again had to blindly keep clicking my mouse until I found the sub menu International & changed my language back to English. I'm not sure exactly what items you are missing but if they are words formally in English this may be your problem.
On another note I am finding that some of my movies are disappearing from my movie page even though when I first added them to xbmc they scraped ok & showed up under the movie page just the way they were supposed to. I have the movie watched button set to all videos so that is not the problem. On checking my movie titles in windows all the movies are there with the correct titles & years & they appear when the TMdb scraper runs but they won't reappear under the movies. I am sourcing my movies from 3 disk drives right now (soon to be four when I add my new 4 terabit drive to the drive bay) but that shouldn't be a problem as when I first added the movies I am kind of anal about making sure they all show up properly on the movie page before I add a new one. Under the 3 drives in windows I show 645 bluray movies but in xbmc under the movie heading only 625 are showing up. Any ideas what is happening here? As I mentioned previously all of these movies scraped properly & showed under the movie page & I even watched many of them but now 20 movies will not show up & I can't seem to fix it. Movies like Ironman 3, Total Recall both the old & the new which all I did was make sure the correct date was on each one will not reappear under the movie page even though they were there previously. Anybody know what's happening here? I'm going nuts trying to fix the problem so any help you guys can give me is much appreciated. (;o)
I have the exact same issue. I know for a fact I did not change the language.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu items have disappeared0