No Thumbnail extractions in file view.
Question 
Hoping someone can help me out here.
Under my old system, XBMC had no problems pulling a thumbnail randomly from a file which I really liked.
Ever since moving to my new Openelec system however, the thumbnail generation process for networked files has been slow at best. I've noticed it takes forever for the system to total the amount of time of all the files in the folder, and maybe one or two files will ever get a thumbnail (the rest remain all blank).

A quick glance through the debug log shows a few lines of interest for the files it will not make thumbnails for:
DEBUG: DoWork - trying to extract thumb from video file smbSadfilename)
Error: DEBUG: ExtractThumb - decode failed after 161 packets.

I thought it might be due to the number of files, but this never made a difference. Could someone take a look at the debug log and point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Debug: http://pastebin.com/NR04umju
Some further testing today, I notice there is a timer of sorts at the bottom left that shows the culminated duration of all video clips in that folder.
On my test machine this number instantly generates along with all thumbnails. On the XBMC machine I am having troubles with, this number slowly loads along with maybe a few thumbnails.
Any ideas?
Has anybody got a suggestion? I understand this isn't a show stopper, but it's kind of annoying when no thumbnails are generated and I can't figure out why.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Thumbnail extractions in file view.0