• 18(current)
Broken Yahoo! Weather
(2016-08-04, 11:09)bgst Wrote: I've downloaded this add-on but everything says 32 degrees and there apears to be no settings to adjust to change location and to Celsius. Any ideas?

You can change location in settings. Once the app is running, the settings are to the left.
I have problems with localizing of sunrise/sunset (using central europe 24h clock).

Looks like this (looks the same in Estuary)

http://i.imgur.com/744EzUF.jpg

Thank you!

Additional info: "weather.openweathermap.extended" outputs the localized sunrise/sunset values correctly, it seems.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
FIXED, IGNORE BELOW, Just not sure what fixed it.

Noticed time was wrong but time zone seemed right, went in a selected Country again, and now the time was right.

Uninstalled the Yahoo app, reinstalled no help.

Then I selected "DEFAULT" in the location settings and re-entered my location and now it works.

===============================================================================

I have 3 KODI installs [Jarvis] NVIDIA Shield, Windows 7 Laptop, RPi3 [LibreElec] all working perfectly but I am trying to set up a new RPi for a friend and all I get is 32 degree F.

I uninstalled and reinstalled with no help. All other addons, that I use seem to function normally.

One issue, operator error I am sure, is I cannot seem to map my Win7 machine to the new RPi 3 so I do not YET have access to any logs. I'll try Putty to see if I can locate where the log file is hidden.

Here is the log from Putty http://sprunge.us/RXZB
(2016-08-10, 02:28)axbmcuser Wrote: I have problems with localizing of sunrise/sunset (using central europe 24h clock).

Same here, seems to be a German localization problem, after I switched to French for testing it's o.k.
(2016-08-17, 22:19)CooperCGN Wrote:
(2016-08-10, 02:28)axbmcuser Wrote: I have problems with localizing of sunrise/sunset (using central europe 24h clock).

Same here, seems to be a German localization problem, after I switched to French for testing it's o.k.

thanx for the hint!
found the issue and will release a fixed version of the addon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Awesome, just got the update pushed. Thanks!
+1, thanks!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Hi,

I've just switched from openelec to libreelec with latest version of Kodi on PI2 and I've got now issues with the add on as I don't have all the informations for the weather with Aeon MQ6.

I've remove the add on, upgraded It, reset it, move to an other one (have the same probleme with this is one as well : weather underground).

When I go the the weather page, I also have part of the informations displayed.

I didn't have any problems under openelec and kodi 15.

Here's what I see : http://hpics.li/e4fc924
(2016-08-23, 08:56)Nikolo Wrote: Hi,

I've just switched from openelec to libreelec with latest version of Kodi on PI2 and I've got now issues with the add on as I don't have all the informations for the weather with Aeon MQ6.

I've remove the add on, upgraded It, reset it, move to an other one (have the same probleme with this is one as well : weather underground).

When I go the the weather page, I also have part of the informations displayed.

I didn't have any problems under openelec and kodi 15.

Here's what I see : http://hpics.li/e4fc924

I don't use MQ6, but I have been maintaining a mod of MQ5 over the various Kodi versions, and I have changed it to use the image resource add-ons that are available for the weather images. You might check in MQ6 to see if you have to set which resource you are using for weather. There is a default one shipped with Kodi so you shouldn't have to install one as a new add-on unless you want to. (Note there's actually 2 image resources: one for weather icons and one for weather fanart/background). But do check with MQ6 support thread in skins forum.

scott s.
I'll give it a try.
Thanks
Hello,

I am having an some issues with Yahoo Weather and the Metropolis Skin.

1. With the 7 day forecast display there is no weather description on each day examples Humidity, Precip, Clouds and Wind

2. When 12 Hour Forecast is selected all you see is "NA"

3. When 36 Hour Forecast is selected all you see is "NA"

4.When Weekend Forecast is selected all you see is "NA"

Here is the debug Log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23178697/

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=289336&page=4
none of that is supported by this addon.
yahoo weather only provides a simple 7 day forecast only.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-09-16, 10:47)ronie Wrote: none of that is supported by this addon.
yahoo weather only provides a simple 7 day forecast only.

Thanks for the info Smile
This has been an issue for some time now - close to a year, but I can't say for certain. It is definitely an issue with Kodi 16.1 under LibreELEC 7.02, but it was the same with Kodi 16.1 under OpenELEC 6.0.3 using Yahoo! Weather 3.3.1.

Issue one:
I cannot add my closest town via the Add Location window. It simply never is found. Yet a few versions back it had no issue. So I copy/paste the appropriate line out of the old settings.xml into the new one and it's happy. My nearest town is Fort Qu'Appelle which is in Canada. It will accept Qu'Appelle (which is another town further away) but not Fort Qu'Appelle. I have to paste the following into my settings.xml for it to work:

<setting id="Location1" value="Fort Qu&apos;appelle (CA)" />

Issue two:
Weather forecasts seem to work fine, as does current conditions. However at some point during the day, the current day's High will always get set to -17C. Now, that may be accurate some days of the year... sad, but true... but todays high is somewhere around 33C, yet later this afternoon or early evening, this will change in the app and show that the high was -17C. It likely happens at the same time every day, but I never think to check it every hour or so. Looks like it happens sometime after 3pm.

Cheers!
RLW
1. can't reproduce

2. likely yahoo reports it that way, if that's the case there's not much i can do.

Debug Log for both issues might contain some useful info for troubleshooting.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo! Weather1