XBOX 360 CONTROL MAPPING SLIDESHOW ZOOM
Hey guys. So im ticked off cause The zoom feature in picture slideshow doesnt let you move around the image while zoomed with the xbox 360 controller (only lets you move to the right).Huh Im new to messing with the coding but I think I know where the problem is however I dont know what I would have to change to correct the problem or if the problem is with xbmc or just the control mapping.

In the keymaps folder I took a look in the 360 controller file (xbmc/system/keymaps/(joystick 360 controller or whatever..
I think that its cause in the {slideshow} section theres no indication of what axis the buttons are supposed to fuck with its just "analogmove"...

"<axis id="1">AnalogMove</axis>
<axis id="2">AnalogMove</axis>"

well anyway it doesnt work and i dont know what to do

anybody have an idea? cant be that hard to fix...
again Im new to this if i can get an explaination or a fix id appreciate it thanks
I'm having this same issue. Google doesn't appear to be of much help, and I can't really figure much out with http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=keymap this.
Bump,same issues on the latest version...
Bump, same issue, it only allows me to move the picture right, did another thread (no answer) but i'll bump this since others have the same issue
Bump, same issue on the latest version.
I'll take it that nobody uses this program to view pictures?
BUMP

Updated to 14.2 stable and the problem STILL exists.

I wonder, doesn't anyone use this program to view pictures?
Problem still exist on newest version and with shield tv with controller

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBOX 360 CONTROL MAPPING SLIDESHOW ZOOM1